I can only see one end to such a confrontation.

giphy.gif

Why on earth would I want to arse rape either of them? If that is supposed to represent me getting raped, you could have at least not picked someone who looks like the Harris twins. It's just confusing

Did a bit of research last night and again couldn't find anything other than statements like "they have a reputation for being hard." Closest thing to stories was a YouTube video about them both saying they beat up Sandman, which means fuck all. One of them got beat by 2 Cold Scorpio in the Brawl 4 All tournament. Oh and that they are both born again Christians now.

They have always struck me as all bark and no bite.

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

You say one of them got beat by 2 Cold Scorpio like it was nothing.

Scorp is hard as fuck, few stories of him about not taking any shit. Plus, his nob.

I can't believe I'm defending the fucking Harris's.

Not taking anything away from Scorpio or his massive dick. Point was one of the only stories I could find involved one of them losing a fight. Just doesn't really add to their hype does it?

Edited to include the GIF because another post was made between the two.

Edited by UK Kat Von D

While that is meant to be a joke all it does is prove my point. You hear plenty of stories about guys like Meng, if I asked someone to prove he is a tough fucker there would have been a mountain of evidence within minutes. So far no one has managed to provide any similar information about the Harris Brothers.

Also at no point have I said I'd take the both of them by myself. Just that the locker room shouldn't be scarred of them and I don't think they are hard as they'd like people to believe

• Paid Members

I'll never believe any shite about Meng or Andre being hard in the future until I know whether Maxwell could have them.

To be fair, as a kid I always thought the more tattoos you had was a good measurement of how hard your were. I'm sure that's definitely the case in this day and age so Maxwell will have no problem against two guys that have limbs larger than his entire body.

• Paid Members

I reckon they could take any of the piss weasles around that locker room. Shane Helms or Bram might give them a good ruck though. Matt Hardy too, since he'd probably go for an ear. Two twins, five stone.

I'll never believe any shite about Meng or Andre being hard in the future until I know whether Maxwell could have them.

To be fair, as a kid I always thought the more tattoos you had was a good measurement of how hard your were. I'm sure that's definitely the case in this day and age so Maxwell will have no problem against two guys that have limbs larger than his entire body.

If you look directly above your post you will see I clearly started that I haven't claimed to be able to take them both myself. Not sure how much clearer I can put it for you

PWInsider credited as source, so take that as you will-

As noted, major changes with TNA are expected to happen within the next few weeks as the company is essentially out of money and Dixie Carter has been negotiating with potential investors and partners.

We noted earlier that Dixie has been talking with Aroluxe Marketing, which former wrestlers The Harris Twins are involved with. Aroluxe has been working TNA production since January but they have also put money into the recent set of Impact Wrestling tapings, and possibly this week's tapings. PWInsider reports that their production deal sees Aroluxe cover everything needed for the tapings and then TNA reimburses them, and pays them for their services.

There's a story going around among the TNA wrestlers that a payment is due to Aroluxe this week. One version going around says the payment is due today while another says it's Wednesday. The story also says that based on terms of the deal, Aroluxe is able to claim majority ownership of TNA if the payment is not made. This would leave Dixie as a minority owner, something she's been trying to avoid during negotiations. PWInsider noted that they weren't able to confirm this part of the story but it's going around a large part of the roster.

PWInsider also confirmed that multiple parties are interested in a deal with Dixie. She's previously turned down all offers but with the company facing serious money problems, she may be forced to make a deal now. We've noted how Aroluxe are the favorites and The Harris Twins have been seen at TNA headquarters having meetings with various departments in preparation for a potential takeover if the sale goes through.

TNA's former parent company Panda Energy has no say in the matters as they haven't had any ownership for some time. Panda quit putting money into the company as far back as 4-5 years ago and removed themselves from TNA operations. Dixie has been the only TNA stockholder since she bought Jeff Jarrett's shares last year.

• Paid Members

So where do I donate for this Ad then? It's possibly the greatest idea in UKFF history.

Total Nazi Assholes seems inevitable then. I think I'd rather it die than that. Pretty much anyone else buying it and I'd be happy for them.

Surely WWE would throw them a couple of quid for the library.

• Paid Members

PWInsider seem to have good ties to TNA, they've often been the go to for TNA when they want to shill. I'd take good news with a grain of salt but if they're breaking bad news, it's probably true.

Edited by Benno