How many fivers would it cost to license all of these songs?

Parody laws I believe mean it would cost us a grand total of fuck all.
You used to insist that the WWE Network's only setup costs were a webcam and a Twitch TV account though. You're not the reliable source for budget information!

How many fivers would it cost to license all of these songs?

Parody laws I believe mean it would cost us a grand total of fuck all.
You used to insist that the WWE Network's only setup costs were a webcam and a Twitch TV account though. You're not the reliable source for budget information!

14 year old me says thanks for the throwback to 2010. #ThrowbackThursdays

• Paid Members

Meltzer was saying in his sheet that TNA's potential buyers have giving them money so they can do TV tapings/survive to the point of having a company to even sell. Seems like TNA are at the point where they either sell up or they are dead. I hope the buyers are smarter than this lot.

• Paid Members

I just really struggle to see what's appealing about the company in its current state? Would it just be someone buying it for shits and giggles because they've fancied running a wrestling company? Surely there's no real money to be made.

Meltzer was saying the only thing of value is the time slot.

• Paid Members

I guess Billy Corgan is good cop to Dixie's inept cop? Euromillions win to buy them out? I reckon a couple of good runs on the scratchcards would probably have Dixie sniffing around your wallets.