I agree - I'm surprised at how decent that roster is, even without Jeffrey Hardy.

Is that Brodus Clay or whatever his name is?  How long has he been in TNA?  And how far has Mr Anderson fallen?  Hardly noticed him first time.

Top Row left - right: Karl Anderson, ?, ?, ?

2nd Row L-R: ?,?, Angelina Love, ?

3rd Row L-R: Bull Dempsey, Spud, Prince Devitt, ?

4th Row L-R: Grado, Sabu, Gail Kim, Garrett Bischoff, Mark Andrews, Awesome Kong, Robbie E

5th Row L-R: Umaga, ?, Brodus Clay, Evan Bourne, Mr Anderson

6th Row L-R: ?, ?, Robbie Fowler, Matt Hardy, Rockstar Spud

7th Row L-R: ?, ?, MVP, Eric Young, Samoa Joe, ?, Austin Aries

Bottom Row L-R: Lashley, Angle, Roode

• Paid Members

I agree - I'm surprised at how decent that roster is, even without Jeffrey Hardy.

Is that Brodus Clay or whatever his name is? How long has he been in TNA? And how far has Mr Anderson fallen? Hardly noticed him first time.

Brodus is Tyrus in TNA. Debuted a few of weeks before the Spike deal ended. Not seen him do much except stand behind EC3 but he looks good doing it.

Coming up to the Manchester show. Got Fan InterAction again as well. Enjoyed it last year in Birmingham, so I'm bringing my programme I got signed last year in case if there's anyone in it I didn't get to meet last time.

It's a huge lineup. Angle wasn't at Jokers Wild. So that is going to be well worth the wait!

The way TNA market the shows and put on 3 nights in a row that's OK numbers I guess. Especially in a city with plenty to do. Friday night is of course a weekend night which helps for many reasons. Next time run just Friday or Friday and Saturday I say if TNA really care about filling the place.

Surely they need to find 3-4 cheap venues and run those for at max 2 night stints? - says someone for the 1000000000000th time

Surely they need to find 3-4 cheap venues and run those for at max 2 night stints? - says someone for the 1000000000000th time

Running three nights means only having to fly in the crew once, so there's a big saving there. Only running two nights in a row would mean more tapings, more travel costs etc. I don't know that the extra ticket sales would make up the difference, especially as there wouldn't be any extra ticket sales because shitty TNA wouldn't advertise the show at all.

300 fans at $20 a ticket is a joke, but you could argue the bigger concern is the fact they only had 500 fans for the relaunch show which featured the World Title rematch. As mentioned on here last week they've had millions of $'s invested into the company & they're drawing less numbers than they were back in Nashville.

Dixie's a joke. She out of touch with what wrestling fans want & refuses to accept responsibility for the mess she's made.

Tickets were $20-$95.

300 fans at $20 a ticket is a joke, but you could argue the bigger concern is the fact they only had 500 fans for the relaunch show which featured the World Title rematch..

Completely agree. Whoever is in charge of pr/marketing at TNA needs a rocket up their arse. Whilst not the best, the TV really isn't that bad (in my opinion), but there is no buzz about it at all.

After the last page where people didn't know who the fuck TNA 'stars' were I've decided to go meta and bring WCW's Personality, Familiarity and Likeability Ratings to TNA for a titter. I've setup a survey over at - https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_bQx9WxhrE4EG7wV so feel free to give it a crack. If there's enough people that do it I should be able to give you a load of juicy STATS! and also do a comparision to 2000 WCW.

It will be the most fun afternoon ever.
Edited by Great Bear Promotions