Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There's a chance he clipped his noggin' off the rim of the steps, but zero chance he aimed for the floor. He lowered into the steps.

 

Like everyone else has said, it's more likely just to write him out of the UK tour. TMZ are shite.

Posted

Update regarding Wednesday's ratings:

 

TV By the Numbers, the same source that weekly WWE Raw, Smackdown and, in general, most TV ratings information comes from, Impact Wrestling actually did 359,000 viewers in its jump to the new network. 

 

Their official statement was that “Impact Wrestling earned a 0.1 adults 18-49 rating and 359,00 viewers.” The website did not indicate whether or not this number included the replay in the 11 p.m. ET timeslot, but given TNA’s frustration over preliminary reports, we would speculate the final number (including the addition 105,000 reported) came in around 464,000 for both the live airing and the replay. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

A surprisingly astute move feeding the story to TMZ and getting the Destination America mention in.

 

Hardy written off of UK tour - check

TMZ get their story - check

TNA gets its publicity - check

 

...they didn't do it deliberately, did they?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Christ! I thought it was just a bad picture. He looks like a bloated corpse pulled out a river.

 

Dont the TNA office crew have fuck all to do most days? Apart from nodding in Dixie's direction after every stupid/naive thing she says of course. Borash must have plenty of time to hit the gym, he should be in better shape than half the roster.

  • Moderators
Posted

He's too busy appearing on BBC Midlands Today or making films about the market in Leicester for that!

 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Borash seems exclusive to the UK at the minute. I bet he was gutted when he had to come back to the States for TNA's reboots. He seems to have been over here with his lass for months. I remember him saying last year he was thinking of going homeless and just staying over here with his girlfriend and living out of a suitcase over in America. If you were going to start a promotion, Borash should be on anyones list. He's the biggest work horse there is. He'll do anything for the cause. I hope Jarrett gets off the ground. The odds are no doubt stacked against him (because of how the business is right now), but TNA is absolutely fucked. You should enjoy it for what it is now, because there's no way this company is growing anymore. Its basically an indy on a shit channel now. Lights are down, they dont have any stars left, nobody is watching. I'd love someone to come along and actually put together a motivated roster and take the likes of Borash and Scott D'Amore and Don West and create something that doesn't look depressing as fuck.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Moderators
Posted

He loves it over here seemingly. Comes back over to watch the Darts whenever he can, thinks Jim Bowen is god, watches Catchphrase. He's been great for TNA's UK relations.

Posted

Borash was ace on Xplosion when he was dropping references to their ratings war with Family Fortunes and Catchphrase.

 

Impact's just too sad to watch these days. I was going to tape it tonight, but I don't think I'll bother.

Posted (edited)

Are TNA talent under exclusive contract if so this is ridiculous Because they Will only be working three days every six weeks because of TNAs schedule. If if I was working for the company I would be asking for my release ASAP. You could earn more money following AJ styles example of going to new Japan. Or even ROH TNA really need to address this situation because they are they are risking losing even more talent .

Edited by harlow2
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...