• Paid Members

Awesome review yes. Lots of pictures noooooooooooooooo. That's what shitty clickbait places for idiots are for.

True but not even a wordsmith like Ian could do that picture of Borash justice. He looks like he's fucked Harry Redknapp and caught melty.

Borash tweeted me randomly about the darts the other day. Strange.

It doesn't matter what they do really, TNA will always feel WWE lite, at least until they stop just signing released WWE wrestlers. Mind, that said, I'd rather watch Drew McIntyre and Del Rio over Lashley and Roode.

I'm half way through the Angle v MVP match. Two old blokes in their Sunday gear doing slow weapons spots. Wowwwwwwwww.

Borash tweeted me randomly about the darts the other day. Strange.

It doesn't matter what they do really, TNA will always feel WWE lite, at least until they stop just signing released WWE wrestlers. Mind, that said, I'd rather watch Drew McIntyre and Del Rio over Lashley and Roode.

I'm half way through the Angle v MVP match. Two old blokes in their Sunday gear doing slow weapons spots. Wowwwwwwwww.

The hiring/pushing EX-WWE talent is no longer valid and hasn't been for some time. 

Fans have lost complete faith in the product due to years of broken promises and poor inconsistent TV under her watch. Whilst all you hear from the main decision maker (Dixie Carter) is things are changing blah blah (see JR's podcast). 

She's incredibly arrogant, all her decisions have been wrong (see drop in ratings, advertising, attendances both domestically and internationally) and it's all on the back of her parents money, she will kill the company.

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

• Paid Members

She's incredibly arrogant, all her decisions have been wrong (see drop in ratings, advertising, attendances both domestically and internationally) and it's all on the back of her parents money, she will kill the company.

It doesn't matter, it's their company. She's not really accountable to anyone. The only option is to not watch it and not attend but so few people do that I'm not even sure that will make any difference.

It doesn't matter, it's their company. She's not really accountable to anyone. The only option is to not watch it and not attend but so few people do that I'm not even sure that will make any difference.

I know, until mummy and daddy stop giving her pocket money she'll continue to do what she wants. How bad does it have to get?

I caught the first 15 minutes and looked to see what was going on with the presentation of the product but haven't watched or attended a show for 3 years, and I was super into the product during the Asylum days and since Jeff went I walked away too. 

Tickets were starting at $20 last night, and they still couldn't sell out a small arena. That's how little fans want to give them money (and they had some decent names to watch too)

Its worrying that I was predicted a few weeks back (can't remember what date exactly but I'm sure its in this thread somewhere) that Lashley would take the title back at the first episode on Destination America, it was that predictable. They did exactly the same when they started on Spike, a title-switch to show that 'anything can happen', when in fact for the few new viewers they may have had now see Roode as a chump beaten on his first night. Just another in a long line of pointless title switches that gained nothing

Dixie onJR's podcast was hilarious.

The first question:

Jr- how many times can we watch Impact Wrestling weekly on Destination America?

Dixie- I don't know

And she's running things!

Fucking hell. May have to give that a listen because I need a good laugh.

I lasted 20 minutes. Good luck.

• Paid Members

I started watching this because I thought it would be JOKES to do one of my regular reviews on it. There is nothing I can do for this show. I got as far as Borash, who looked like fat Aled Jones, having his head shaved and stopped. I guess that's pretty far but I'm not sure if I'll watch the rest. It's just so... bad. Whether it's the West Side Story opening, the room kept so dark that people disappear into the gloom the minute they step onto the lovely carpeted floor, the business-exposing tag-team match, a washed-up old man beating someone who might actually have some value, whoever the fuck EC3 is... Man, it's a horrible show.