Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm pretty buzzing about TNA tonight. I think I'll stay up for it. First time in ages I've said that about TNA. I like revamp shows. Its extremely hard to fuck them up and they'll be willing to please as its the first show on a new network. I'm intrigued to see how they present it. Probably be the shits, but fingers crossed they have a game plan. They'll probably be nobody watching it, since no fucker gets the channel over there so they can piss about with the formula a bit and it wont matter.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Same here, listening to Dixie's podcast and seeing as I'm not working until 11am, will give it a go. I imagine it won't be too hard to find a stream, although scheduling a live chat might be rather optimistic!

Edited by garynysmon
Posted

Can't we start a new thread and give tna a fresh chance? I dont get why people keep watching if they dislike it so much

  • Moderators
Posted

I can't find a stream, so fuck it. If you can't find a stream piss easy it doesn't bode well for TNA's new start.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...