been a while since i got online been working far too many hours recently

anyway whos attending which show/s on the tour having done manchester 3 times and liverpool twice were doing glasgow this year

traveling up on the train from newcastle around lunch time and staying at the premier inn hoping for a decent show havnt bothered with fan interaction this year

He's 6'2". He's taller than most of the roster.

Fair play I dont watch much wrestling these days, but when he was stood next to guys like Billy Gunn a few years back I couldn't help but think he was too small to be your typical WWE "big fat man" and too big to be your smaller "worker".

• Paid Members

Did anyone watch the first episode again? Blimey, that hasn't aged well. It's something about watching wrestling that it always feels 5-10 years older than it actually is.

One thing it did make me realise is that TNA's women's division isn't half bad in comparison to a lot of wrestling. When they had the girls dancing in cages and Francine trying to rip other girls' tops to get heat, it came across more than a bit desperate. But nowadays, I find TNA's women's division watchable compared to most - they do it better than WWE, too, I think.

But the real 'wow, really?' moment was the treatment of K-Krush/R-Truth. It was already feeling a bit racist with the way the NASCAR drivers were talking to him, but then Brian Christopher comes out and actually talks about "if 'your kind' want to fight my kind". Really surprised by that.

But the real 'wow, really?' moment was the treatment of K-Krush/R-Truth. It was already feeling a bit racist with the way the NASCAR drivers were talking to him, but then Brian Christopher comes out and actually talks about "if 'your kind' want to fight my kind". Really surprised by that.

The hypocrisy of that segment was amazing. Hermie Sadler and the other guy insulted K-Krush for the way he dressed, and then Brian Christopher comes out dressed in similar clothes and they couldn't get enough of him.

• Paid Members
He's 6'2". He's taller than most of the roster.

Fair play I dont watch much wrestling these days, but when he was stood next to guys like Billy Gunn a few years back I couldn't help but think he was too small to be your typical WWE "big fat man" and too big to be your smaller "worker".

To be fair. Billy gunn is really big. Like really big. Dwarfs a lot of the current wwe roster

• Paid Members
Did anyone watch the first episode again? Blimey, that hasn't aged well. It's something about watching wrestling that it always feels 5-10 years older than it actually is.

Typical TNA right from the start. They book a Gauntlet for the NWA Title on the first show and then in the first segment book three top stars to come out and say how shit an idea it is.

I still love the line-up for that battle royal!

Ken Shamrock, Malice (The Wall), Brian Christopher, Bruce (Kwee Wee), Buff Bagwell, Chris Harris, Del Rios (Phantastio), Devon Storm (Crowbar), Apollo (Peter El Stripper), Jeff Jarrett, Justice (Abyss), K-Krush (R-Truth), Konnan, Lash LeRoux, Screamin' Norman Smiley, Rick Steiner, Scott Hall, Slash (Wolfie D), Steve Corino, The Vampire Warrior (Gangrel).

Proper eclectic, from a 2014 perspective.