Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Air_raid I see as a comedy heel who loses a lot but is quite popular. Like Disco Inferno.

 

I'd quite like that on my gravestone.

Posted

I had an email off the ticket factory offering me tickets for tna in birmingham at 20% off,as long as i brought 4. Some family ticket offer

 

 

 

FAMILY PACKAGE TICKET OFFER

 

It has been announced that all four TNA UK events will be taped for TV including the Birmingham event at the NIA featuring TNA One Night Only: Joker

Posted

Thinking about these UK tapings I think Manchester is getting a poor deal this year. It sounds like we get 7 TNA wrestlers and a UK battle royal compared to the Jokers Wild Show which will get what I assume is an 8 team tournament so 16 TNA names. By the time you add the knock outs and the semis & final to the Manchester show there isn't going to be much space to add the rest of the touring roster so do they get the night off? Hopefully its Manik and that lot that get told to do one for the night and not Daniels or Bully.

Posted (edited)
Thinking about these UK tapings I think Manchester is getting a poor deal this year. It sounds like we get 7 TNA wrestlers and a UK battle royal compared to the Jokers Wild Show which will get what I assume is an 8 team tournament so 16 TNA names. By the time you add the knock outs and the semis & final to the Manchester show there isn't going to be much space to add the rest of the touring roster so do they get the night off? Hopefully its Manik and that lot that get told to do one for the night and not Daniels or Bully.

 

Didnt it say that the tag teams were going to be a mixture of tna and international stars. I still think the brum show is pants, i really have no interest in a tag team tournament. Its put me right off buying a ticket

Edited by bono
Posted
Jarrett, surely?

 

Why? I mean, it might be, but surely it'd make more sense for AJ to defend against someone actually seen as a AAA guy. Plus Jarrett's barely appeared in AAA this year and wasn't even given a particularly prominent position at TripleMania. Plus, its AAA, they nearly always have their own guys do the job to the people they bring in for one show. That's just how their booking works.

Posted

Well that's uninspiring. Their last match wasn't anything to write home about, partly because it seemed like AJ was being a miserable fuck at the time. But then without Wagner or Park I guess Mesias is pretty much AAA's biggest name who can wrestle the odd good match.

Posted (edited)
TNA has removed Hulk Hogan and AJ Styles from their roster page. Mr. Anderson, who returned on Thursday's Impact Wrestling, has been added. The TNA World Heavyweight Title has also been declared vacant.

 

How can AJ defeand the belt against El Mesias if it is vacant?.....Because TNA

Edited by KingOfMetal
  • Paid Members
Posted

Its the same thing WWE did and ROH are doing with the double champions thing. Then both champions will come together and do the double raising of the belt thing. They want to recreate this moment with different characters.

294rqjl.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...