• Paid Members

When do we think we'll hear a decision?

Tonight, tonight?

The guy live-tweeting the case said the judge will make a decision on Monday.

The judge will decide that he's going to tell everybody the following week?

• Paid Members

Hardy Halloween special. Treat or delete. Jeff hardy with a strimmer, what's not to like

You see what I want to know is why when Jeff says Trick or Treat Matt has to foul himself.

I think it may be a deep subconscious desire to amuse.

Edited by Tommy!

They should do the verdict Feast or Fired.   Dixie and Billy each have to pick a briefcase out of 4 options

- Court rules in their favour

- Court rules against them

- Court says they have to make a deal

- Court gives them an X Division title match.  

They contest by having their lawyers fight it out.   Whoever wins the last contract is final, because TNA.   So Billy gets the "Win" case, but wait!   Dixie got the Make a Deal Case.  

They should do the verdict Feast or Fired.   Dixie and Billy each have to pick a briefcase out of 4 options

- Court rules in their favour

- Court rules against them

- Court says they have to make a deal

- Court gives them an X Division title match.  

XD

all I have in my head is Corgan walking out, "thank you, your honour" and Dixie comes out just after with the X belt on her shoulder lol. "this was your idea russo!" (as a hidden vince russo shushes her from the jury stand, readjusting his fake mustache)

• Paid Members

Does anyone have Billy Corgan's email address? He sounds like a prime candidate for a 419 scam. He gave them money time after time but had no idea they were in financial trouble? When someone borrows money from you on multiple occasions creating a steadily increasing debt, that would suggest to most people that there's financial problems. Obviously he thought they just needed another 50 grand to pay a government official who could unlock the $6 million or something...

Dear Mr Corgan,

I sell Yorkshire terrier meat to Mr Ji Sung Park.

Mate, he'd pose for a picture holding the code word

A legal win for Dixie is probably a massive loss for TNA as a company. Her sticking around will fuck this promotion.

This.

I guess small comfort for some will be the fact that the lawsuit has laid bare the exact operations of TNA and the fact that Dixie and John Gaburick were acting to sell the staff and the wrestlers down the river. She may have won this lawsuit but those who work under her will never trust her again. Even if WWE are out of the picture for now.