Lmao I've never watched it on challenge if I'm awake I stream live if I'm not I watch it on watch wrestling the next day back in the day i would torrent it

Did we really miss this nugget where he said he would illegally stream or torrent the shows instead of watching on Challenge? Some dedication to the success of TNA that you have there, dude.

Tna has always been:

Certain selection of wrestlers are good in ring
Another are cracking with promo's
Some of the best talent in the world, (debatable with its current roster...but you get the idea)

Hot free agents / under-used talents

And then for some reason, they take all of that, put it in a can and spin it around.......and out comes garbage. In fairness sometimes they have a gem of a match/story, but on the whole its like 75+% garbage.

This is why some many wrestling fans can't stand them any more. I was a big WCW fan as a younger man, but in my older years I can see a large/later portion of that was also just as garbage as TNA is.

• Paid Members

People would rather watch reruns of Bullseye? At least they all reach a logical conclusion and the presenters aren't as patronising.

This isnt true to be fair. Jim Bowen is a massive bastard on those old episodes of Bullseye. Whenever a woman gets a question right on spelling he nearly shits out a kidney with surprise.

• Paid Members

People would rather watch reruns of Bullseye? At least they all reach a logical conclusion and the presenters aren't as patronising.

This isnt true to be fair. Jim Bowen is a massive bastard on those old episodes of Bullseye. Whenever a woman gets a question right on spelling he nearly shits out a kidney with surprise.

Then you've got the likes of Jocky Wilson scoring 70 in 9 darts whilst throwing for charity with a fag on in the other hand.

I actually saw a bit of TNA the other day, it was the Feast or Fired results show.  Looked like something i'd have filmed with mates if i'd have had an iPhone when I was 16.

What really struck me though, was the state of Kurt Angle.  Now bear in mind I reckon the last time I saw new footage of Kurt Angle outside of a head and shoulders sit down talky, was back when he was having the MMA~ fued with Joe, so I was fucking startled to see him hobble out during the main event.  

He moves like he's got cerebal palsy.  His run to the ring looked like a pensioner trying to stop after slipping on a frozen puddle, and his arms? Oh his arms...  christ.  

I always hear you lot talking about how Angle will never get a run with WWE because they dont want him dying in their ring, and thought pah... not anymore.  How that guy is getting cleared to work is beyond me, i've never seen anything like it.

• Paid Members

I think that's why Angle's on the brink of quitting to go into teaching. Unless "going into teaching" is code for "becoming a trainer in NXT".

Lmao I've never watched it on challenge if I'm awake I stream live if I'm not I watch it on watch wrestling the next day back in the day i would torrent it

Did we really miss this nugget where he said he would illegally stream or torrent the shows instead of watching on Challenge? Some dedication to the success of TNA that you have there, dude.

Unless he's got a BARB box, it makes literally no difference whether he's watching on Challenge or not anyway.

• Awards Moderator

Serious question now, is wrestleuk actually Dixie Carter?

Nah, he isn't building up the debut of Daivari or Barry Horowitz as "MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WILL CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE OF PRO WRESTLING FOREVER THIS WEEK!!!"

I used to enjoy these MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT hype things back in the day. They were referred to as the Gabbo Build on this forum I think. But TNA has done them so often and so badly I just can't see myself caring about them anymore, whichever company might do them.

Unless he's got a BARB box, it makes literally no difference whether he's watching on Challenge or not anyway.

Agreed, but it's the principle more than anything.

Agreed, but it's the principle more than anything.

It's a bit daft that he quotes TNA getting more viewers than Raw, despite the fact he streams Impact live from America, and isn't thinking there are thousands of people doing the same thing for Raw coz they don't have / want Sky Sports too