Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'd feel dirty if I watched Impact live. Theres so many better things to do.

 

I'd rather... have a big wank,for example.

Edited by Ladiesman345
Posted

That's not just a tna thing btw if i am watching another TV show which is days/weeks ahead in the states I wouldn't wait for the UK channel to air it

Maybe TNA has lost two thirds of its audience because those other 800,000 viewers are stealing the product like you?

Posted

With TNA I'll read the spoilers for the mass TV tapings that they do, and if anything sounds interesting, I'll watch it. The problem is, when reading the spoilers, you end up groaning and the amount of random title changes/random storylines/other nonsensical crap, that it puts me off even more.

 

I haven't watched TNA since Austin Aries first came in during the rebooted X division period. I watched from then up until the BFG series, where some random crap happened because they wanted to sweeten up Jeff Hardy or something. Since then, I read the spoils to see how things are going/catch up on the direction of the company........then see it has non and forget about it for another 3 months.

 

I imagine that's what every former "fan" of TNA is doing these days.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

That's not just a tna thing btw if i am watching another TV show which is days/weeks ahead in the states I wouldn't wait for the UK channel to air it

Maybe TNA has lost two thirds of its audience because those other 800,000 viewers are stealing the product like you?

No, their viewers are shite because they're shite. And if you're going to get sanctimonious about pirating, you can probabaly apply that to half of this forum.

 

Back when TNA was good I'd pirate it just for the HD quality the rips online, compared to the crap quality you get on Challenge.

Posted

 

 

That's not just a tna thing btw if i am watching another TV show which is days/weeks ahead in the states I wouldn't wait for the UK channel to air it

Maybe TNA has lost two thirds of its audience because those other 800,000 viewers are stealing the product like you?

No, their viewers are shite because they're shite. And if you're going to get sanctimonious about pirating, you can probabaly apply that to half of this forum.

Back when TNA was good I'd pirate it just for the HD quality the rips online, compared to the crap quality you get on Challenge.

I'm not really interested in your justification for stealing. It makes no difference to me if you, or half this forum, illegally steals product. It's a petty crime really and people are free to do as they please.

 

And as rubbish as TNA are, their viewership isn't this bad just because they're shit. It's far more to do with moving stations a few times and being on different levels of paid cable. But they are shit, yes.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Tsk, that's the problem with this generation, need instant gratification.

 

20 years ago, we had to wait 8 months for Raw to air, and even then it just randomly didn't...

 

But lolz at watching Impact live.

It did grate when the go home for Mania went on just in time for Survivor Series.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It took them this long to decide to fire her?

 

It's probably taken the roster this long to get home from the tour. Birmingham probably tried to keep them.

Posted

In a case like this, it's best they sent her home, and likely got reason for her firing run by a legal team before making the announcement. Saves them a lawsuit

Posted

According to Meltzer she assaulted Reby in front of Reby's baby. Chucked the child's bag out of the locker room as well. Nutcase.

What is the story behind this? Why did Kong attack Reby Sky?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...