the TV show has been appalling for years now

For weeks now. Or at the most 3 or 4 months. For the last couple of years though it's generally been excellent. WWE's been on a tear since Wrestlemania, but let's not re-write history.

• Paid Members
the TV show has been appalling for years now

For weeks now. Or at the most 3 or 4 months. For the last couple of years though it's generally been excellent. WWE's been on a tear since Wrestlemania, but let's not re-write history.

It's definitely been shit since Aces & 8s started, so that's over a year isn't it? I can't remember much before that I enjoyed as I'm sure it was all that "do the right thing AJ" stuff. The only time in the immediate past I can remember TNA being any good were the start of the Joseph Parks storyline (which dragged and fizzled out), and Austin Aries' rise to the top. Before that, Storm and Roode's completely fucked pushes were good when they were going well. Everything outside of those have been awful though aside from the odd match or character.

• Paid Members
My main reason for wanting them to go under though is to finally get So Cal Val in the unemployment line. Of anyone in any top promotion in the last decade or so, she has the least reason for having a job anywhere. She does nothing! She does less than JTG or Yoshi Tatsu.

What timing:

@SoCalValerie: Thank u #ImpactWrestling ,the lockerroom & esp the fans for 9 wonderful years. No longer w the company. Really excited 2 see what's NEXT!

TNA's money woes is so bad, they've even got rid of Val!

WWE would do well signing Styles. He seems quite respected among wrestlers. For years whenever wrestlers get asked in interviews about if they would join TNA, the standard reply usually involves AJ. I assume a lot of the WWE roster would like the chance to have a match with him. He would fit into Christian's spot nicely

Not to mention WWE have a stigma of not pushing TNA guys, giving Mr TNA a decent push would entice any future guys they may want.

What did So Cal Val actually do? Was she the timekeeper?

I just went on the TNA website to check out the BFG standings at the mo, I think the pay per view could be a turning point for the company as the Bound for Glory series will have ended and surely to god, A&8 will not continue beyond that point.

Who does everyone think will the BFG series? It doesn't look like there is a clear favourite and with Magnus, Roode, Aries and Joe doing well its hard to picture them in an obvious headline bout with Bully Ray.

Edited by thesimonbegz

I'm not sure about AJ to WWE. Hes 36 and I'm sure that if Vince wanted him he would have signed him by now. And AJ seems like the kind of guy who would have a bit of a moan if he needed to go to NXT first as I don't think you could just drop him onto the main roster straight away. Sure the internet fans will know who he is, but a large amount of the audience won't have the foggiest

I'm not sure that's true about only Internet Fans knowing who he is. He's not a household name by any means but I'm sure most wrestling fans over the age of 14 would have an idea who he is.

I agree with this. I don't understand this the WWE audience will have no clue who he is, yet people assume they will know Sting. ANY wrestling fan will know who AJ Styles is, it's the true casual fans who won't have a clue. Hell, even this girl I was knocking recently (in a discussion about my Wrestlemania trip) said "yano they show that wrestling stuff for free on challenge with Hulk Hogan and AJ Styles".