• Paid Members
Velvet and Gail Kim turned the segment to shit but disingenuous Mickie James is the best TNA thing to happen in months.

I thought the whole segment was rotten. I saw what Mickie was trying to do, but she did it so awkwardly that it didn't play off well. You're right about Velvet and Gail though, fucking hellfire they were bad.

• Paid Members

Good decision. Todd Kennely has been unbearable recently. 2 weeks ago he said "we are three days away from Slammiversary". He doesn't know who the champions are (which in TNA is unforgivable since they usually have long title reigns) and Taz, Tenay and Kennely keep talking over over other. Tazz's constant jibes towards him are tiresome as well. Just a bunch of shite comes out of their mouths on a weekly basis. It reminds me of the bad old days of WWE PPVs with Matt Striker.They should bring Extremely Strange Wrestling's Ron Hed up from OVW. He's great. And hilarious.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Having a new voice was great as it felt fresh, but he's a bit of a doofus. His attempts to swop insults with Taz were really poor.There's definitely a space for a thrid anouncer, but perhaps he's not it.I still have a soft spot for old Don West, genuine enthusiasm and passion. Would have made a good third to Taz and Tenay IMO.

I liked Todd, I haven't watched for a few weeks so haven't heard his blunders but he was a rest from Tenay's high pitched wafflings. I'd take JB over Tenay, hope he takes up a spot permanently on the desk someday as he clearly loves the product or at least puts it a across effectively when it does take a daft turn from time to time.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know what Jeff Jarrett's current status with the company is?

He's off TV because he's got nobody to go to bat for him since Russo has left. He's got no power anymore and the people there dont want him on TV, so he's pretty much on the shelf until they are desperate for a old face on TV or his contract runs out and he either goes to WWE as a road agent or wrestles for AAA on a more full time basis. Poor Jeff has been out of TNA for about 18 months now. They've had so many opportunities to bring him back as well, but they never do. He might be gone for good.Jarrett's been in the bad books since they found out about him diddling Karen. It was only theats of lawsuits against TNA and Terry Taylor for sexual harassment that brought Karen back to TV for a year. Jarrett and Dixie supposedly haven't been on good terms since about 2009. Edited by IANdrewDiceClay