Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've long given up on getting excited on a TNA advertised big surprise. When you have Hulk Hogan on your books, and people like Jeff Hardy fresh off his hot WWE push, who is there to really shock you after that - and past that shock what difference in business or the product are they going to make? Simply put, unless it's Goldberg, I don't care. And it won't be Goldberg.

Posted

Christians contracts not normally run out start of june?

Posted

oh cool, Derrick Bateman is going to TNA?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
Christians contracts not normally run out start of june?

 

I've read this six times now and I've still no idea what this means.

Edited by Devon Malcolm
Posted

I think he's saying that Christian's contracts run from June to June. No idea if that's true, because he left in October 2005, and returned in February 2009, having signed a contract a couple of months prior. I'd expect his contract comes up about Survivor Series time.

Posted (edited)
Christians contracts not normally run out start of june?

 

I've read this six times now and I've still no idea what this means.

 

The Bible you shouldn't eat birds on certain days unless they're puffins which count as fish and all Christian wrestlers must have their contracts end at the start of June or Baby Jesus will cry and the Devil will rise again.

Edited by Vamp
Posted
Christians contracts not normally run out start of june?

 

I've read this six times now and I've still no idea what this means.

As much as i missed a ' and a word out, you really saying you can read a sentence re a new signing for Tna, with a wrestlers name, contact run out and a month in the same sentence 6 times, and not be able to make sense of it? Some admission

Posted
John Morrison would fit into the "rock" category would he not?

 

That seems like a good guess. What name would he work under in TNA, though? I'm assuming WWE have trademarked the John Morrison moniker.

 

I think he'd be a good fit, a lot of interesting matches, and he'd be a good candidate to be a strongly pushed face in the Jeff Hardy mould. Jeff needs a break from the main event scene as all those permutations are played out for me.

Posted (edited)

Morrison would probably use his real name - John Hennigan. That's what he usually does on the indies when trying to avoid legal issues. He'd fit Dixie's description and with RVD now being gone they probably can afford to sign a new big-ish name like Morrison. Anyway, I don't know if it's him or not but he'd be a cool signing in my book (as long as he doesn't bring Melina with him). Chris Masters would be a cool signing too for that matter.

 

For what it's worth, folks online are saying that last night Morrison started following Dixie on Twitter only to unfollow her a bit later on so he's either just messing with people or he showed his hand.

 

Meanwhile, Goldberg, Batista, Shelton Benjamin and MVP have all responded to fan tweets saying it's not them who's been signed.

Edited by pgi86
  • Paid Members
Posted

I like Morrison, but TNA are crap at pushing babyfaces. It better be Ultimate Warrior.

 

Also, I'm sure WWE wrestlers have a clause in their contracts that allows WWE to extend the deal if the wrestler is out injured for a few months, so Christian could be with them for a while.

Posted
John Morrison would fit into the "rock" category would he not?

 

That seems like a good guess. What name would he work under in TNA, though? I'm assuming WWE have trademarked the John Morrison moniker.

 

PCW used it, so it must still belong to Johnny himself.

Posted (edited)

Wasnt Morrison rumoured for a WWE return soon? They interviewed him on wwe.com a few weeks ago, and it seemed like he was keen on a return. Plus wwe.com did an interview with the Bellas and then a few weeks later they showed up back on TV. I'd rather Morrison comes back to WWE than TNA.

 

I dunno its probably just Sting or Jeff Hardy signing a new contract.

 

Anyone watched the go home show for Slammiversary yet?

Edited by Cobra1000
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...