Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
I'm fairly sure The Adder was an admin at one point. Not that it matters now.

I think you're right. Along with Moorish, CTX, Adder and Junkman there used to be another mod, I'm sure. Can't remember who though, but I seem to remember it was a more regular poster.

Posted

Memory serves correctly, the other mod/admin was EdMac who I think was one of the co-founders or something. CTX was deputised in about 2003/4 along with JLM when it was decided we needed some mods who posted regularly.

Posted

Any chance the MMA nominations topic can be reopened, following what could be considered a Fight Of The Year contender taking place this past weekend?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah, or maybe Ronnie could make an exception just this once and just add Lauzon vs Miller to the final poll. I'm sure it will get a good share of the votes. Actually re-opening the poll might be a lot of pissing about waiting for everyone to vote and stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...