UKFF Awards 2012

Ronnie

He's part of the entertainment around here, though, dangerously. His brand of sub-normal idiocy is like a Benny in Crossroads or something. Whereas Allstar just vomits uninteresting shit into threads, recent breakdown excepted.

I always tend to agree with bannings when they happen, and then subsequently soften a bit and think it was a tad harsh.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 months off will probably do me the world of good. Some people take to getting nomed a for a shit award pretty badly, see Biff and Allstar69. It happens.

I honestly couldn't give a shit.It's a fucking internet forum. I won't be starting a thread to apologise for my weak humour if that's what you're thinking. The fact that you're mewling about "three months off will probably do me the world of good" shows that you're taking this far too seriously.

• Paid Members

But Biff, you tried to justify some of your material and make an excuse. That is taking things seriously. The time off WILL be good for me, really. I've just got a job promotion and like many I do spend a wee bit too much time fannying around on here, so I'm going to be a lot busier.

But Biff, you tried to justify some of your material and make an excuse. That is taking things seriously. The time off WILL be good for me, really. I've just got a job promotion and like many I do spend a wee bit too much time fannying around on here, so I'm going to be a lot busier.

I simply said I was fucked when I posted the "ENVY" pish. It's an "excuse" but if everybody see's that as me tryingto "justfy my material" then so be it. I was just stating a fact. No big deal.

I think I may be spending too long on here as well actually. I'm out.

• Paid Members

I for one look forward to being linked to Dangerously's twitter over the next few months by the good people of the UKFF. I love reading about how unfair and shit this place is, only for Tommy to reappear as if nothing happened once his suspension is up.

• Paid Members
Does anyone else think that removing some of the more entertaining characters with bans and whatnot is a tad counter-productive? Isn't there something else that can be awarded to the "winners" rather than a ban?

I share the sentiment that things could be awfully bland when we run down the stock of the awkward sorts. Personally, I'd prefer name changes/custom titles and avatars etc but when I asked the Paidos I didn't get any agreement, so I kept it to the traditional three-week suspension.