Loki Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 He's part of the entertainment around here, though, dangerously. His brand of sub-normal idiocy is like a Benny in Crossroads or something. Whereas Allstar just vomits uninteresting shit into threads, recent breakdown excepted. I always tend to agree with bannings when they happen, and then subsequently soften a bit and think it was a tad harsh. Quote
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2013 3 months off will probably do me the world of good. Some people take to getting nomed a for a shit award pretty badly, see Biff and Allstar69. It happens. Quote
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 3 months off will probably do me the world of good. Some people take to getting nomed a for a shit award pretty badly, see Biff and Allstar69. It happens. I honestly couldn't give a shit.It's a fucking internet forum. I won't be starting a thread to apologise for my weak humour if that's what you're thinking. The fact that you're mewling about "three months off will probably do me the world of good" shows that you're taking this far too seriously. Quote
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2013 But Biff, you tried to justify some of your material and make an excuse. That is taking things seriously. The time off WILL be good for me, really. I've just got a job promotion and like many I do spend a wee bit too much time fannying around on here, so I'm going to be a lot busier. Quote
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 But Biff, you tried to justify some of your material and make an excuse. That is taking things seriously. The time off WILL be good for me, really. I've just got a job promotion and like many I do spend a wee bit too much time fannying around on here, so I'm going to be a lot busier. I simply said I was fucked when I posted the "ENVY" pish. It's an "excuse" but if everybody see's that as me tryingto "justfy my material" then so be it. I was just stating a fact. No big deal. I think I may be spending too long on here as well actually. I'm out. Quote
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2013 I for one look forward to being linked to Dangerously's twitter over the next few months by the good people of the UKFF. I love reading about how unfair and shit this place is, only for Tommy to reappear as if nothing happened once his suspension is up. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 28, 2013 Moderators Posted January 28, 2013 If Biff vs Allstar was a cripplefight earlier, then this kid is running a gauntlet of them today. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2013 CrippleMania. Quote
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 28, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 28, 2013 Does anyone else think that removing some of the more entertaining characters with bans and whatnot is a tad counter-productive? Isn't there something else that can be awarded to the "winners" rather than a ban? I share the sentiment that things could be awfully bland when we run down the stock of the awkward sorts. Personally, I'd prefer name changes/custom titles and avatars etc but when I asked the Paidos I didn't get any agreement, so I kept it to the traditional three-week suspension. Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 28, 2013 Moderators Posted January 28, 2013 Oh no, don't take away my idiots! WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF MY SUPERIORITY COMPLEX Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 Don't worry, neil, we will all suck your virtual cock. Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 28, 2013 Moderators Posted January 28, 2013 My e-penis has never been bigger Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.