Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Listened to it on my ipod today. Great conversation. It ends around the time Bisch got the job with WCW, so the juicy stuff should be on Thursday, but Bischoff sounds like a cool guy. Obviously a really smart man when it comes to selling his ideas and making a great living for himself. A really different interview than you would usually get with him.

• Paid Members

I checked out Jericho's podcast for the first time last night for the Cesaro interview. I must say I really enjoyed it. The ice-creams story was brilliant and it was funny to hear Jericho cracking up while hearing about it. I'll probably go back and listen to some of his other ones.

The latest jim cornette podcast is absolutely hilarious! He goes on a huge rant regarding guns and the usa that is funny from start to finish

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed both Bischoff interviews. Both Easy E and Austin seem like great blokes to have a beer with. You can tell Austin barely even got started in regards to delving into all the gold stories in regards to WCW. I could listen to them going back and forth for hours.

Also, Bischoff has the laugh of a man that farts with foul force. Top man and I'm pleased he's doing well for himself.

• Paid Members

In the Unleashed part of the Bischoff interview, why has Austin stopped the interview when there is like 40 minutes left of the podcast? To answer dumbass questions?

Also, who was Jason Hervey's "friend" in WCW?

• Paid Members

Ah.

I just realised why I got confused by the podcast. Steve decided to take a break from the interesting interview to tell us a story about a dead squirral in his pool and putting tiger balm on his wives back.

Has anybody heard the JR podcast with Michaels? I'm not sure if its been around the internet yet but Michaels said that it was Vince's idea to end the streak and he made the call 4 hours before the event. Last I read on here everyone was saying how it must have been Undertakers call to end it. Interesting.

• Paid Members

Meltzer said a few weeks ago that when 'Taker was training for the match he realised he didn't have it any more, so told Vince he was done. Vince then decided to have 'Taker lose on the way out.

No idea he made the decision 4 hours before the event, though. Pretty crazy. Suppose that's why it was so well hidden, even Vince wasn't sure.

Edited by ColinBollocks

They fucked up the SCSA podcast today, seem's like they have now uploaded tthe right version with everything in the correct order. Confused the shit out of me when I went back to the site to finish the show and it was different.

Meltzer said a few weeks ago that when 'Taker was training for the match he realised he didn't have it any more, so told Vince he was done. Vince then decided to have 'Taker lose on the way out.

No idea he made the decision 4 hours before the event, though. Pretty crazy. Suppose that's why it was so well hidden, even Vince wasn't sure.

Going by the way the betting markets on it totally shifted in the few hours before the match it does kinda add up.

• Paid Members
Is the Austin-PSHayes podcast as good as it should be? Hoping for loads of WCCW talk.

Yeah there's a fair bit. I was taken aback how young Hayes was when he was in the Freebirds. I'm sure there's another hour long chat between those two still to come.

Raised a smile when they both sing along to "Badstreet".

the Hayes podcast's are probably my favorite Austin podcasts so far.

Blew my mind that Hendricks was in still in his mid 30's when he was doing the Doc Hendricks schtick.

A question in regards to the latest AOW, is Freight Train a genuine special needs?

Austin and Bisch has been great so far, it's surprising how little wrestling Aistin actually speaks about on his podcasts. I could listen to him speak about roid rats and try to sell me chocolate strawberries all day.