Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Gerwitz ribbing Candice by telling her that her gimmick is that she doesn't have a tongue and speaks in hisses and growls like Chewbacca was hilarious.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Jericho is great now, i think he had some teething problems with the podcast but he's found his stride now. Like others have said, the recent Benoit-related show was a must listen.

Just listened to Jim Cornette's number 135's podcast. From 55 minutes onwards is a wonderful rant about Vince Russo's behaviour in TNA.

Ā 

Great stuff. Cornette's venom for Russo never gets old, at least not yet.

Ā 

I'd add as well Corny's views on Brexit is at about 44 minutes too.

Edited by stevieg1980

• Paid Members

Just listened to Jim Cornette's number 135's podcast. From 55 minutes onwards is a wonderful rant about Vince Russo's behaviour in TNA.

Ā 

Ā 

whats the deal with Cornette's podcasts then? i know he has shows with different themes but what is what?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

whats the deal with Cornette's podcasts then? i know he has shows with different themes but what is what?

I think every week he goes off on the weeks events and this one was in the week of the Brexit and Russo putting up some video that aluded to him backstabbing TNA that he took down very quick.

Ā 

I come across it on a link within a newz site and thought I'd listen. Killed my last hour in work brilliantly.

Listened to a few of brets podcasts today. Quality is pretty bad but what I like about it is how unreserved bret is on there. In interviews he sounds so old and uncomfortable but on here he comes across a lot better than usual. He does give Rollins a telling off but says it's constructive criticism and not personal and he thinks he's a great wrestler.

Ā 

Also had Austins show with russo on in the car the other day and was actively screaming at the man. I agree with a lot of what he says about things but the fact that he's saying them boils my piss. For example he is outraged that wrestling has lost around 7 million viewers since 1999. I asked him on twitter how many of those millions were lost due to his exploits and was promptly blocked.

Edited by Loligan