Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

He's been very good on TV this year too and I'm not much of a fan. Can anyone reccomend a good old school territories podcast? Really been loving the 605 superpodcast lately. Enjoy hearing about things I know less about rather than the same old same old.

• Paid Members

First Foley drops some weight and now Jericho's improved his podcast, will we be left with anyone to hate before the year is out??

Looks like Cesaro's next on the UKFF merry go round of bizarre hatred.

He'll have to get in line behind that cunt Ziggler.

He's been very good on TV this year too and I'm not much of a fan. Can anyone reccomend a good old school territories podcast? Really been loving the 605 superpodcast lately. Enjoy hearing about things I know less about rather than the same old same old.

Such a great show. The best thing about it is they talk old school wrestling without just going down the 'lets watch a big show from the 90s and say it's whack' - these guys actually know what they're on about. Currently listening to a show where they talk about what would've happened if Ted Turner went ahead with Bill Watt's Mid South as promised rather than Jim Crockett in '85, which includes a cool rundown of Ole Anderson/Vince/Jim Barnett selling each other shares to get the TBS timeslot.

Tons of weird trivia and odd wrestling all the Memphis/Smokey Mountain talk you can take.

Santp Gold's BLOOD CIRCUS!

I don't know of any other similar shows :(

Edited by paltaper

• Awards Moderator

Listened to Enzo and Cass on the Stone Cold podcast this morning. Tremendous. Enzo is just the pluckiest guy. I always had him down as a little guy who'll do just OK, but after hearing this I think he could go a long, long way. He hustles like no-one else and has the largest dollop of self-belief going. He turns up to FCW without a lick of training! He goes one on one with Cena on the mic! So likeable.

• Paid Members

I've been listening to the Working A Resthold podcast. Two fellas from Oop North talking about stuff that mostly includes wrestling but not always. Like Mark & Lard being grappling fans. It can be hit & miss but is much more hit than miss.

Just to drop this in here, but the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now up, as we talk about how the biggest wrestling weekend of the year went down! Breaking down WrestleMania, NXT Takeover and Monday Night Raw, the panel talks about what worked, what didn't, the issues WWE faces in 2016, the call-ups, Nakamura Vs. Zayn, the Women's Title, the lay of the land going forward for WWE and so much more, as well as taking your feedback on a historic weekend of pro wrestling. A perfect episode to cap off your 2016 Mania season, check it out and let us know what you think!

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/play/krepnd/SCG_Radio_79_-_NXT_Mania_32_Raw_and_Beyond.mp3

• Paid Members

This was a great show for you especially Liam. "Vajazzled" of the Divas belt and "the white stain on this little blue dress of a card" were great soundbytes.

I won't lie, I was surprised to hear a lack of enthusiasm going forward considering the amount of fresh matches and scenarios suddenly opening up on the main roster. But then, I only watch the TV in those bite-sized chunks they put up on the YouTube page then the monthly PPV.

Edited by air_raid

Thank you sir! And yeah I'm with you on that one - I'm fascinated by this year. Last year looked like it was going to be boring ahead of time, so the cynicism there felt justified, but not so sure about it this time. I think the way Mania and Raw were booked did a lot to bring down expectations (Raw rating says the same, I suppose).

But they're more experimental than they've ever been. It's interesting what they're doing with Roman, and between this Global Cruiserweight Series, and the fact that the WWE has Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor, American Alpha, Samoa Joe, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, John Cena and a number of other top talents under one roof, the potential far surpasses the last couple of years.

• Paid Members

Liam, when you post a link to a download on here I'm able to pop it on my phone no bother, however when I try the same directly through your site it doesn't download (it acts like it does but never physically appears on my phone).

Just wondering if you or anyone else for that matter is aware of, or has experienced this, or if it sounds like my phones being a tit?

It's perfect walk to work and home fodder, but I've run out of previous episodes.

Ta

Edit - ignore mate, my phones a tit.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

The latest episode of New Generation Podcast has just been released, looking back at Wrestlemania 32. Really interested in this one. and this in no way being disrespectful to anyone who has done reviews of the PPV, but I'm interested to hear the views of Adam & Stuart as they were in attendance on the night and they also discuss the Wrestlemania experience as a whole., Paul takes over as host, they talk through ice hockey, Wrestlecon, Evolve, the WWE shop, Axcess, Takeover and the 2016 Hall of Fame, Horse-Riding with Mark Henry, Roman Reigns possibly gets booed, Adam does ‘that’ with his hand, Hunstanton Pier, many incorrect pronunciations of various names, everyone loves Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura, snore-gate, plenty of raw booze, Denny’s Bacon Maple Sundae, Bob Backlund takes the boys e-mail addresses, a stupid mushroom tattoo and Adam finds a new favourite diva.

Plus the answers to the questions; which is better – Mars or Snickers? Was the travel package good value for money? How did Adam like Hooters? Exactly how awesome is American food? Who had the best acceptance speech? Did anyone at all show up to The Ginger Man? How was ‘The Dallas of South-West England’? Did we actually get into “Wrestlemania”? What was the best match of the weekend? What is Paul’s new catchphrase? Did we meet Richard Queree? Do they sell imitation Lemsip in Dallas? How do you compare Zack Sabre Jr to Ronnie O’Sullivan? And was D’Lo Brown there?

Edited by WyattSheepMask