Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

He's does a few things for radio too, such as Super OSW 64 (video game music) and Death In Video Games. They're still my favourite to listen to, closely followed by New Generation and SCG. Attitude Era Podcast went right downhill towards the end, they just seemed happy to get to the finish line

Have to agree. The last year of it was cack. You get the sense the lads got sick of doing it long ago but had to press on. It's peak of the whole of 1999 was pretty spectacular, though. 

There is a fascinating podcast on the Torch from last week, Keller interviewing Kevin Eck, who worked in WWE Creative between 2011-2014, I think one of the most recent guys that worked there who has done such an in depth interview. It runs over 2 hours and he tells some great stories about Vince and Punk, and the early ideas for the Shield guys etc. I think it's one of the free podcasts, so should be on iTunes it's well worth a listen.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

Anyone listen to Talking Sheet? I think it's a fun show and a fun concept. If you don't know, it's a group of people who discuss the weeks wrestling news and how people like Meltzer, Keller etc reacted it it.

Listened to it a couple of times but found it terrible. Les Moore is far too obsessed with Meltzer and can't wait to pull him up on anhthing (even when Les is completely wrong). He occasionally gets RT'd on my twitter timeline and it's quite sad to be fair. I think it's pretty pathetic he devotes so much of his time doing something just to knock someone. Oh yeah, and his co-host sounds like he's constantly got a mouth full of food.

• Paid Members

They definitely do hold Meltzer and Alvarez to account for things they don't do with the likes of Wade Keller for some reason. It's a good concept overall though.

I listen to it when I'm out of all other audio. The girl they have on is absolutely rubbish but I quite like the main hosts "Les Moore" and "Hugh Little" even if it is thoroughly weird they all use fake names for some reason.

There is a fascinating podcast on the Torch from last week, Keller interviewing Kevin Eck, who worked in WWE Creative between 2011-2014, I think one of the most recent guys that worked there who has done such an in depth interview. It runs over 2 hours and he tells some great stories about Vince and Punk, and the early ideas for the Shield guys etc. I think it's one of the free podcasts, so should be on iTunes it's well worth a listen.

Great recommendation, cheers! I don't listen to this so would have never have heard the interview. He comes across a good bloke and had some interesting tales. Didn't care for Wade Keller enjoying his own voice a bit too much but most podcast hosts do that so wasn't too much of a downer on things.

• Paid Members

Yeah. His turn of phrase is impressive. When he described Vader as "like wrestling with a cement truck filled with barf", you could really smell Leon White as he said it.

His son Dallas' company sponsors the show. His company is called "Sharpshooter Funding" and has the best jingle you'll ever hear. A little rocky number that goes:

"Sharpshooter funding Dot Com (SHARPSHOOTER!). Easy to excute funding TODAY!"

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

What is it called, iTunes just gives me a bunch of other podcasts where he's being interviewed

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/676921-press-release-the-sharpshooter-show-w-bret-the-hitman-hart-joins-wrestlezone-radio-weekly-show-launching-march-1st#/slide/1Is that it?

Yeah. His turn of phrase is impressive. When he described Vader as "like wrestling with a cement truck filled with barf", you could really smell Leon White as he said it.

His son Dallas' company sponsors the show. His company is called "Sharpshooter Funding" and has the best jingle you'll ever hear. A little rocky number that goes:

"Sharpshooter funding Dot Com (SHARPSHOOTER!). Easy to excute funding TODAY!"

I've just been on the Sharpshooter funding homepage and by Christ, I've never seen so many wrestling-based metaphors crammed into one place in my life.

• Paid Members

This whole Bret Hart podcast is nonsense, lads.

Dallas is only 6 and Leon White looks like he smells of those musty ginger, copper wire pubes, post jog helmet and a bin liner/potato sack full of your teams football jerseys and shorts that was your turn to wash.