Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I was wondering what had happened with The Undertaker interview. That was getting bounded about after Wrestlemania last year which would have been massive post streak. Hopefully it actually goes ahead. Heyman is confirmed for June 1st on the network.

At least now Jericho can take his show and bugger off to play hero worship to 80s metal band drummers on his podcast

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Does anyone actually listen to Taz's podcast? If so, is it worth a listen?

The guy who reviews all of the podcasts on Voices of Wrestling seems to enjoy it, but I've never tried it myself. The producer/co-host gets a lot of praise and I think Mike Tenay might be a semi-regular

He should be called Fergal Balor.

"Fergal" sounds like "Fungus" and that's what Clarrissa used to call her brother Fergusson in 'Clarrissa Explains it All'

End result; WWE shouldn't use Fergus

Edited by Slapnuts

With Devitt, I just wished that he could go back to his old name on the main roster

Why?

Because the names WWE gives wrestlers these days is almost universally shite i'd imagine.

Yeah, they never come up with cracking monikers like Fergal Devitt.

Wanted to post this week's show in here - for the second week in a row, this week's Squared Circle Gazette Radio returns to our History of the Monday Night War Timeline, complete with inside notes from the Wrestling Observer Newsletters of the era.

This week we cover from October to the end of December 1996, talking the nWo membership drive, the battle for Bret Hart, Rowdy Roddy Piper's return, the emergence of Steve Austin, Pillman 9mm, the origins of Crow Sting, and a lot of numbers and the stories they tell. A really good show this week, and the response to this series so far has been very positive - check it out and let me know what you think, the feedback is always much appreciated.

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/y37x5k/SCGRadio40-TheMondayNightWarin1996-Part3.mp3