Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Learn the laws. Read the UKFF FAQ and take note at the "don't post much at first, look around to get a feel for the forum" sentiments. New members don't tend to, and over 50% get banned very quickly.

The UKFF welcoming committee out in full force, Jesus.

A little late but Alex Greenfield is just great on JR's podcast, not only for his gushing love for Menry but also the way he keeps pissing off Ross. You can hear JR get so angry when Alex won't let him interrupt with one of his shit jokes.

Going to have to give that a listen now, JR's been gushing about it contrary to your post about how much he loved it.

Anyone given the MLW Kevin Sullivan ones a go? Apparently they go through WCW's Nitro years month by month which would fit in nicely with my own Nitro watching. I'm just wary of spending 6 quid for VIP and then finding out MSL ruins it by being a weirdo or Alice Radley turns up on it or something.

Edited by Benno

• Moderators

Learn the laws. Read the UKFF FAQ and take note at the "don't post much at first, look around to get a feel for the forum" sentiments. New members don't tend to, and over 50% get banned very quickly.

The UKFF welcoming committee out in full force, Jesus.

We like to sort the wheat from the chaff with new posters here. Hence the "We can ban you if we think you're shite" rule.

I love The New Generation Project. I think it's a much more enjoyable listen than the Attitude Era Podcast, even though I like the AE Podcast too.

Paul Scrivens singing what was in the charts around the time of the PPV they're reviewing always takes me back. His rendition of Earth Song on the In Your House 5 episode was incredible.

• Paid Members

I love The New Generation Project. I think it's a much more enjoyable listen than the Attitude Era Podcast, even though I like the AE Podcast too.

Paul Scrivens singing what was in the charts around the time of the PPV they're reviewing always takes me back. His rendition of Earth Song on the In Your House 5 episode was incredible.

They go on a bit don't they? I don't think I have two and half hours to listen a week!

Bray Wyatt is on Austin's show this week (part two is next Tuesday).

Great show, and nice to hear him speak out of character. He is one driven man. Austin tried to get the sly dig in about his fitness (he's mentioned before that Bray needs to lose weight) but other than that it was great to hear the story of his character and how he fell in love with the sport.

• Paid Members

Great show, and nice to hear him speak out of character. He is one driven man. Austin tried to get the sly dig in about his fitness (he's mentioned before that Bray needs to lose weight) but other than that it was great to hear the story of his character and how he fell in love with the sport.

Why can't we just have some fat wrestlers on the roster any more?

I've got no problem with it if their matches are good. 

Austin responded to Bray's comment that his dream is to wrestle Taker at Wrestlemania by saying he better make sure he's fit because Taker demands more of his opponents than anyone else. It's a fair comment. I've heard Austin say in the past though that Wyatt needs to lose some of his bulk and do more cardio. I think the fact he's chubby adds to his look though. He's got to look different.

Edited by GavinSAFC

• Paid Members

Guys who can work are good - like Vader, Mastiff, Bossman, Yokozuna. Ones who can't are crap: Bastion Booger, Midion, Grado.

• Paid Members

What's the story behind this Stone Cold podcast happening on the Network? Seems odd to me- is it a collaboration with PodcastOne (Austin's podcast home)? If so, will it also be available from them via the usual routes after it has been on the Network? I assume not, but in that case are PodcastOne happy about this? McMahon would have done a monster number for them. Have they agreed to let Austin do it in the hope that it will bring listeners over from the WWE Network's audience? I'd hazard a guess that more people listen to Austin's podcasts than subscribe to the Network, so that doesn't even seem like a great deal for them.

The last thing I want is for WWE to come between Austin and PodcastOne.

Edited by Arch Stanton