Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Has Heyman ever done a shoot interview?

No. Not in the traditional, sitting in front of RF Video's holiday camera sense anyway. He has done plenty of interviews over the years though. I have all of the CyberSlam Q and A's on VHS for example where he "shoots" at length on things. He also did an excellent interview with Power Slam a couple of years back which was in depth.

Ahh cheers! I'll try and hunt them down!

Sorry for the double post!

Edited by Ladiesman345

• Awards Moderator
I have to spoil it. What happened was Austin decided to wind his watch, as he'd already been that afternoon. His decision making is getting a lot better.

Good work that man.

I've only heard a bit of the Heyman interview but it's pretty fascinating. Although now I desperately want Austin to interview Bischoff.

Bischof tweeted yesterday that its happening soon

• Paid Members

Nash is currently losing all his shit on Twitter about what Piper said on his podcast about him throwing Nash out of a dressing room. Calling him a cunt and all sorts. X-Pac chimed in to say as much as he likes Roddy, he's chatting shit.

I find Austin promoting his sponsors hillarious. To the point where I find myself shouting DRAFT KINGS.COM randomly at home

Someone interspliced the audio of Austin shilling stuff over the video of his 3:16 promo. It was genius. Not there anymore though :angry:

• Awards Moderator
Is the Austin-PSHayes podcast as good as it should be? Hoping for loads of WCCW talk.

Yeah there's a fair bit. I was taken aback how young Hayes was when he was in the Freebirds. I'm sure there's another hour long chat between those two still to come.

Raised a smile when they both sing along to "Badstreet".