Raw 26th November (SPOILERS)

King Pitcos

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hard to believe that Ambrose was getting cut up with electric saws in CZW a few years back.

He was? Oh, fuck. I hope he doesn't come to anything special now, else fans of that will start crowing that they grow the stars of tomorrow's WWE, the way the ROHbots bang on about Punk and Bryan.

Only watched The Shield promo and Cesaro/Sheamus match.

The Sheild look great in their gear, Ambrose reminded me far too much of the Joker in The Dark Knight for some reason but he came across great. Rollins has improved on his mic work which is great to see. Its good they've got some different gear as too many guys in the WWE look the fucking same.

Antonio Cesaro looked brilliant but they need to give him something to do. Trading wins back and forth with the mid card is doing nothing. The crowd are impressed with his in ring ability and reacted to the waterslide and upper cut really well. I hope they push the bloke, always been a big fan of his indy work

• Paid Members
I'm a pussy smark that pretty much gave up on this show after Cena/Dolph. Why the fuck would I pay to see a ppv match between these two? Dolph's a loser that couldn't beat hurty leg Cena with outside distractions. The babyface has already overcome the odds so why should anyone care any more? And don't get me started on the 'poll' and wwe's continuing quest to make Daniel Bryan an irrelevance. The only good thing about this show was the Ryback promo and the Shield stuff. But it's hard to get excited when in all likelihood they're just four guys that are going nowhere in this company.

Oh, there were some matches too. All of 'em pointless.

Oh look, a spare Vito.

Hope Chris Hero gets bumped up to the main roster soon and gets a good push!

I hope the same for you, off platform 8 at Birmingham New Street.

First time I've seen this infamous table spot. Ziggler you are the fucking man.

Indeed, what a man, Dolph! Slinging yourself recklessly over a table with no idea how you'll land and potentially seriously injuring yourself with a mid-match spot from a useless fat bastard no-one cares about. ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!

If Death matches are the way to get into WWE then look for Ian Rotton to win MITB

Please, Ronnie, make it stop.

I haven't watched Raw yet.

Indeed, what a man, Dolph! Slinging yourself recklessly over a table with no idea how you'll land and potentially seriously injuring yourself with a mid-match spot from a useless fat bastard no-one cares about. ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!

Christ, what climbed up into your bonnet and died? Am I not allowed to appreciate a spectacular looking and well executed stunt from a incredibly talented wrestler? Frankly, considering this is from Money In The Bank I'd imagine it's one of the safer bumps on the show.

Christ, what climbed up into your bonnet and died? Am I not allowed to appreciate a spectacular looking and well executed stunt from a incredibly talented wrestler? Frankly, considering this is from Money In The Bank I'd imagine it's one of the safer bumps on the show.

Why the feck do so many people hate on Ziggler for taking bumps. The man pushes himself every single time he steps out in front of a crowd. Is it stupidly dangerous and perhaps not neccessary for the story telling of the match?....yeah maybe but the fact is he does everything incredibly well and can sell anybody. It's his life/his career. If he wants to go to those lengths to make a match look better than the last then I for one want to see it.

It's like giving prince nasseem or Muhammed Ali stick for not keeping their guard up all the time. They did it to enterain and because that's how they fight. Appreciate the wrestling and boxing are two different things but the fact is you can fight safe or you can fight with style. I know what I'll keep tuning into.

• Paid Members

Wrong. Watch the show.

Why the feck do so many people hate on Ziggler for taking bumps.

Is it stupidly dangerous and perhaps not neccessary for the story telling of the match?....yeah

Clearly I'm not disputing that. the fact remains it still adds to the look of the thing regardless of whether it's needed or not. Ziggler is probably one of the best bumpers in the business because he chooses to be. simple as.

• Paid Members
I like that The Shield have gone for the 1999 Big Boss Man look.

I like Dean Ambrose's face. He's got a really good smug prick look about him.

ambrose.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Absolutely. I haven't seen him wrestle much but Ilove re-watching his FCW promos. I thought he was brilliant here. His facials were spot on, different to everybody else and a throw-back to the good ol' late 80s where most people knew how to cut a promo that isn't the same old shit. His gesturing for Cole to ask him if they are working by Punk along with his prompt response was really well done. It's refreshing to see somebody put this much effort into their own character to make basic actions such as facial expressions and mannerisms stand out.

Seth wasn't as bad as I expected- he isn't a bad talker, managed to hold his own though I still think he's the wrong man for the stable. Definitely a blue-eyed highlight reel wrestler rather than part of The Shield. Roman looked good too.

Archived