Raw 26th November (SPOILERS)

King Pitcos

Clearly I'm not disputing that. the fact remains it still adds to the look of the thing regardless of whether it's needed or not. Ziggler is probably one of the best bumpers in the business because he chooses to be. simple as.

So because we're not all cunts that would like all these lads to cripple themselves for our own entertainment, we're wrong?

Ziggler doesn't need to be doing stupid meaningless shit like that.

Sad thing is that's all he's had going for him lately, and it's a sad state of affairs that he has to do desperate shit like that to get noticed.

He's no better than a deathmatch guy when you strip it all down. Putting his life on the line for no reason.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clearly I'm not disputing that. the fact remains it still adds to the look of the thing regardless of whether it's needed or not. Ziggler is probably one of the best bumpers in the business because he chooses to be. simple as.

So because we're not all cunts that would like all these lads to cripple themselves for our own entertainment, we're wrong?

Ziggler doesn't need to be doing stupid meaningless shit like that.

Sad thing is that's all he's had going for him lately, and it's a sad state of affairs that he has to do desperate shit like that to get noticed.

He's no better than a deathmatch guy when you strip it all down. Putting his life on the line for no reason.

He doesn't do it to get noticed he does it cause that's his style of wrestling. It's how he's always wrestled and for as long as his body lets him it's how he will continue to wrestle. the sport fucks you up full stop. Hogan hardly through himself around the ring but he struggles to hit a leg drop now. And fuck off with dishing out the cunt remarks. Everytime someone steps in a UFC ring they get battered for my cuntish enjoyment. They choose to. I Choose to watch it. fuck off.

• Paid Members
Hogan hardly through himself around the ring but he struggles to hit a leg drop now.

Hulk Hogan is also a 60 years old, who wrestled in an era where you took drugs to mask injuries to keep going instead of getting surgery and wrestled when the ring barely moved when you bumped on it. Poor example.

• Paid Members
Why the feck do so many people hate on Ziggler for taking bumps.

It's more like many people hate easily-impressed cretins who extol Ziggler's virtues as one of the WWE's "best workers" and when they explain why, the bumps he takes always come up. That's not being the best worker. I'm tempted to tell the story about Hogan and Johnny B Badd from the WCW locker room, but the only guys that would appreciate it on here no doubt all already know it. To paraphrase the great man himself, the best worker is the guy that gets the crowd to make the loudest noise. He usually makes the most money too.

There is a never-expanding clan of pseudo-fappers that might as well have "I (heart) Ziggler" just beneath where they have daubed "Punk #1" and "Cena Sux" on their pencil cases in Tipp-Ex.

He doesn't do it to get noticed he does it cause that's his style of wrestling. It's how he's always wrestled and for as long as his body lets him it's how he will continue to wrestle. the sport fucks you up full stop. Hogan hardly through himself around the ring but he struggles to hit a leg drop now. And fuck off with dishing out the cunt remarks. Everytime someone steps in a UFC ring they get battered for my cuntish enjoyment. They choose to. I Choose to watch it. fuck off.

You were doing so well at actually attempting to debate until ending with 'fuck off'. Shame.

• Paid Members

I think the vast majority of us on here of a right mind like Ziggler and appreciate the talent he has and wish that he was given a fair crack of the whip by WWE. But he REALLY does not need to be taking bumps like that to get over. He's too good for that kind of thing. That kind of bump should be left to spot monkeys and shitarses who have nothing else to offer.

I always thought that Ziggler pulling double duty every now and then was indicative of WWE thinking he was one of their 'best workers'.

He's slowly made a great gimmick out of a shit name. Remember all the 'hi, i'm Dolph Ziggler' introductions a few years back?

I give the guy credit for all of that, not because he takes a good bump

You were doing so well at actually attempting to debate until ending with 'fuck off'. Shame.

When you strip it down all in WWE put their lives on the line for one reason money. Ziggler was unhurt from that bump and Rhodes is on the shelf from a backdrop. It's an aggressive dangerous form of entertainment, pussy. Ziggler to me is indispensible to WWE as someone who can make people look amazing with the way he sells. Terry funk said to Scott Hall "don't make people look too good or you will be stuck doing it" which is the position Ziggler finds himself in.

That kind of bump should be left to spot monkeys and shitarses who have nothing else to offer.

I can't think of anything more pointless. At least with Ziggler he has stuff to offer than the big bumps, similar how Mick Foley had stuff to offer other than trying to kill himself in the ring.

I have no problem with Ziggler taking silly bumps if he wants to, as long as its used right. The table spot should have been used to show Tensia as an absolute nutter who will try to end your career if you so much as throw a punch at him and Ziggler as a brave guy who doesn't give up. Neither of those things happened and it was just forgotten about as soon the match was over. The whole point of taking risks is the reward, and I don't see how anyone came out of it better off.

• Paid Members
Ziggler to me is indispensible to WWE as someone who can make people look amazing with the way he sells.

What you talking about? Taking huge bumps isn't selling. Your line that you took from a botchamania upload also completely misses the point that video was trying to make as well. Funk said to Hall "if you get good at doing jobs that is all you will ever do". So Hall stopped making others look good and started showcasing himself. Which isn't what Ziggler does. Those huge bumps he takes takes other people look good, but not himself. If he's a mark who enjoys mediocrity, then he should continue to make others look good. There are literally hundreds of wrestlers who could take Ziggler's place if your opinion of him is so low you tar him with the "good hand/takes good bumps" role. But with his talent and ability to talk, he should be positioned far better than he is.

I have no problem with Ziggler taking silly bumps if he wants to, as long as its used right. The table spot should have been used to show Tensia as an absolute nutter who will try to end your career if you so much as throw a punch at him and Ziggler as a brave guy who doesn't give up. Neither of those things happened and it was just forgotten about as soon the match was over. The whole point of taking risks is the reward, and I don't see how anyone came out of it better off.

This.

Archived