Raw 26th November (SPOILERS)

King Pitcos

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They could have done that without beating Ziggler.

True, but its seems to be their logic, AJ sort of helped Cena win or tried to atleast, strengthening the bond. It seems to me theyve been going down the route of Ziggler being jealous of the AJ/Cena thing for a few weeks but it might just be me seeing it. WWE logic, who knows.

• Paid Members

I could go on a rant for ages about how apocalyptically bored I am of the AJ/Cena stuff, especially as it's dragging down a feud between two guys with real in-ring chemistry, but I'd just annoy myself. I'll just echo the love for Sheamus/Cesaro. Really great TV match, and it'll go a little way towards establishing Cesaro as a guy to pay attention to - getting in the dead lifts and the massive uppercut on a higher-up guy are exactly what he's been crying out for. Nice indy markout moment seeing him bust out the Alpamare Waterslide too.

• Paid Members
For a long long time now, I've disliked Sheamus. Mainly because of his shit eating grin, please the fans character that does absolutely nothing for him. In the ring though, fucking hell he's great. He's pulled out great matches from Big Show twice, Tensai in his best match since Fat Albert returned and that was another sterling effort against Cessaro. He's fast becoming the guy you want to wrestle because of how you'll look, even when losing.

Absolutely agreed with this. Cesaro needed that too. His character isn't getting over and he has no direction, but his in-ring work isn't in question and his hard hitting style and remarkable strength in dead lifting opponents definitely need to be showcased if he's not getting anything else.

Sheamus' babyface persona is horrendous but he consistently produces the goods in his matches. He's had a couple of great clubberfests with Wade Barrett where they just beat the crap out of each other as well. Plus his match with Bryan at Extreme Rules was tremendous and would have been my clear highlight of the show if Brock vs Cena didn't deliver my MOTY afterwards. The opponent always looks competitive but Sheamus still looks good for gutting it out and pulling out the clutch match winning moment, which the Brogue Kick is great for. However, if he comes out for anything other than a match I want to switch over immediately, aside from that one backstage segment with Beaker. I love Beaker.

• Paid Members
Nice indy markout moment seeing him bust out the Alpamare Waterslide too.

Now that I've seen it, that was nice. There is a misconception that every move used in indys/China that hasn't made it's way onto tv has to be a ludicrous head drop, or a 720 moonbomb, so it was cool to see something that ISN'T OTT or dangerous, but further distinguishes Cesaro a little bit. Anything that uniquely belongs to one wrestler, anything where it is "only this guy does this" (excluding finishes) is a positive to me.

I liked it, obviously there was plenty of shite, but plenty of quality there too. Its a shame that 3 hours is hard to sit through cause I found myself fastforwarding the main event just to see what happened at the end cause I was a bit tired.

Completely agree on all the Sheamus stuff thats been said, I've said it before too but yeah he's dire when he's given 'fun smiley' promo time, but in the ring he's up there with the best. Utterly fantastic is what he is, plus he has a great look and has proven he can have a great match with loads of different opponents. When he gets serious on the microphone i dont think he's too bad.

If Cesaro can somehow click with the audience he could really be something but for now he's mega talented but he just isnt getting it right with the crowd. Its pure silence. Feuding him with R-Truth doesnt help I guess.

Again all the Dolph stuff has been said, but they really need to stop the Vickie/AJ shite, I almost didnt bother with the match because i was sick of watching them all by this point.

Del Rio vs The Great Khali is just offensive to everyone.

Rey Mysterio vs Daniel Bryan was a bit disappointing but ah well, Im still hoping for Mysterio and Cara vs Team Hell No at TLC though. I'd like to see DB's win/loss record, surely he must be nearing Ziggler like levels of losing? Still the fans care about him and give him a reaction so he should be fine.

The Shield are already my favourite thing in wrestling. That promo was cracking. I think they've all got something, but Im rooting for Roman Reigns, he just looks bad ass. Anyway they question 'are they with CM Punk or not' should keep us going until TLC i reckon.

Wade Barretts chugging along nicely, his commentary was bloomin' fantastic. Im really interested in this feud now and cant wait to see the match at TLC between him and Kofi Kingston.

Also, I think Johnny Curtis has all the tools to make this thing Fandango work.

No mention of the #RawActive voting debacle? Within 2 minutes, #WWEBryan was trending worldwide. Bryan is the most over person on the show. And they want us to believe the public voted for CM Punk vs Kane? Look, I love a bit of Kane, but great jebus. Farcical. My wife said there was a bit of a twitter meltdown afterwards. Bryan won the vote 585 - 408 according to briefest internet search. (Only takes 585 tweets to trend worldwide? Really?)

Bryan won the vote 585 - 408 according to briefest internet search. (Only takes 585 tweets to trend worldwide? Really?)

Twitter trending isn't just how many people are tagging a word in a day, but also in what time period. In other words, getting 500 tweets in ten minutes would easily get the word trending.

Archived