TNA Impact Spoilers for 22/11

pol_pot_rick

*Taped for Xplosion: Miss Tessmacher def. Madison Rayne

*Taped for Xplosion: Zema Ion def. Kenny King & Kid Kash

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing November 22, 2012

*Wes Brisco def. Garett Bischoff with a backslide in the Gutcheck Challenge. Kurt Angle came out during the match and celebrated with Wes after he won.

*Joey Ryan comes to the ring and says it's Open Fight Night for all the Gut Check winners. Joey says he knows all about gut check but he doesn't need it since he was born a star. Joey says Hogan is trying to tear he and Matt Morgan apart but he can't do that. Joey Ryan declares that he and Matt Morgan are the next tag team champions and he calls out Chavo Guerrero Jr. Joey says Matt Morgan is big but he's a giant, as he looks down his tights, and size matters.

*Chavo Guerrero Jr. def. Joey Ryan via DQ when Matt Morgan interfered and chokeslammed Chavo. After the match, Hernandez made the save causing Joey & Morgan to bail.

*Sam Shaw comes to the ring and says it's an honor and privilege to be a Gut Check winner. Shaw says he's calling out the first ever gut check winner, Alex Silva.

*Sam Shaw def. Alex Silva after a diving leg drop

*Backstage Eric Young & ODB are with Hulk Hogan. Eric Young wants to do the Turkey Challenge tonight. Hogan gives the OK and warns them to watch out for Aces & Eights. Eric Young walks away and Hogan remarks "I want to be him when I grow up"

*Christian York comes to the ring and says for sixteen years he traveled dark roads to get here and now he feels like the luckiest SOB in the world. Christian York says he's going to call out someone he respects and admires: TNA World Champion, Jeff Hardy.

*Jeff Hardy def. Christian York in a non-title match. After the match, Hardy & York shook hands and raised arms until Bobby Roode stormed to the ring. Roode laid out York with the spinebuster and then speared Hardy. Roode held the title while yelling in Hardy's face.

*Backstage Eric Young & ODB run into Tara & Jesse and the Robbies. Eric challenges Jesse & Robbie E to the Turkey Challenge. Jesse & Robbie trade off saying "Sup bro" to one another.

*Taeler Hendrix comes to the ring and says she's worked hard since her gutcheck and wants to call out her original gutcheck opponent: TNA Knockouts Champ Tara

*Tara def. Taeler Hendrix with the Widow's Peak and got in her face after the match.

*Eric Young def. Jesse & Robbie E in the Triple Threat Turkey Challenge via rollup on Jesse, thus forcing Jesse to wear the Turkey Suit. Jesse put on the suit and then left with Tara. After the match, Aces & Eights arrived and attacked Eric Young. They handcuffed ODB to the turnbuckle as they attacked Young with the hammer and bat. The agents ran down causing Aces & Eights to bail. Eric Young was stretchered out.

*Christopher Daniels & Kazarian come to the ring. Daniels announces at Final Resolution it will be Daniels vs Styles one last time. They are thankful that AJ proved everything they said about him being a failure to be true. Kazarian calls out Styles for a match.

*AJ Styles def. Kazarian after the Pele Kick

*Austin Aries comes to the ring and says he's been telling everyone that he has big things planned. Aries says the deck is being stacked against the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Aries says one name is responsible for all of that and that's Hogan. Aries says since it's Open Fight Night, he wants that bleached blonde ugly ass out here and then reveals he means *Brooke* Hogan. Brooke comes out to the ring. Aries says he is sick and tired of the name Hogan over the last 25 years. Aries says Brooke is probably as sick as he is and tells her that it must be hard to keep her life private. Aries says maybe it could've been Mrs. Brooke Trump or Mrs. Brooke McMahon but never thought it would be Mrs. Bully Ray. Aries shows a clip from last week of Tara walking in on Brooke sitting with Bully in her office. Aries says if she was that hungry for love, she didn't have to settle for turkey because he would give her all the stuffing she needs. Hulk Hogan's theme hit and he came to the ring. Bully Ray charges past Hulk to the ring causing Aries to bail. Aries laughed from ringside. Hulk looked at Brooke who then ran away crying. Hulk glared at Bully before leaving. Bully looked on disappointed as Aries left laughing.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian come to the ring. Daniels announces at Final Resolution it will be Daniels vs Styles one last time.

My arse.

Of course, after the match no doubt Kazarian will turn on Daniels, AJ will save him, they will shake hands in mutual respect and in a few weeks time Chavandez will drop the tag belts to the Super Best Friends. Who will eventually split up, and engage in a bitter feud. Fuck it.... over the X Division title.

• Paid Members
*Eric Young def. Jesse & Robbie E in the Triple Threat Turkey Challenge via rollup on Jesse, thus forcing Jesse to wear the Turkey Suit. Jesse put on the suit and then left with Tara. After the match, Aces & Eights arrived and attacked Eric Young. They handcuffed ODB to the turnbuckle as they attacked Young with the hammer and bat. The agents ran down causing Aces & Eights to bail. Eric Young was stretchered out.

TNA are always doing this. Eric Young's contract is up, and supposedly he isn't coming back. So they give him more wins than he's had in years and give him sympathy out the door. They are the opposite of WWE. They build you on your way out. Its mental.

• Paid Members

I don't think it's the match quality that is the issue, it's the scenario. These two have wrestled, on tv or on PPV about 20 or 30 times, and it is getting so incredibly dull to keep watching the infinite loop of the Daniels/Styles partnership/feud.

• Paid Members
TNA are always doing this. Eric Young's contract is up, and supposedly he isn't coming back. So they give him more wins than he's had in years and give him sympathy out the door. They are the opposite of WWE. They build you on your way out. Its mental.

I was under the impression that Young had been on a per-date deal for a while. Was it just a one-year contract or something?

To be honest I think it is a decent thing to do with young, Im not going to say it wont happen but he is not going to go to WWE or to another company and suddenly help it boom. Why not if the guy cant/ wont sign a new deal or TNA dont want it any more then give him a boost on the way out if its not to the detriment of anyone else.

The problem for me with Styles Vs Daniels is as said earlier the storylines not the matches. There matches are always entertaining, however there feuding, friends, feuding pattern has become very dry. Although thanks to Daniels I have enjoyed this feud more than any previously.

Sam Shaw vs. Alex Silva.

I think this may be my personal hell.

Who?

Edit: just seen they're mentioned in the notes. Never heard of either of them!

Archived