The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Plus it's going to make Punk, Jericho or anyone of similar size look like little kiddy jobbers (if this thing is still in use when Rock leaves)

To be fair, if Rule One's thread was anything to go by, they probably have this belt in several different sizes to look proportionate to the wrestlers holding them.

You mean this is the big boys belt and there's a toddler one for the little dudes?

A really close up look of it

15wknia.jpg

Cheers for pointing me to Rule Ones thread, very nice.

Speaking of Ugly Belts (Arena Coliseo Tag)

2ege72s.jpg

Kobashi's retirement poster

2myrm6r.jpg

CMLL's British night

f0q9uv.jpg

Ultimo Dragons 25th Anniversary show poster

xgbc4w.jpg

Death Matches Leave Mess (the pics not him)

2ypdpn6.jpg

5wzdp5.jpg

5wffxi.jpg

NSFW

http://i48.tinypic.com/1i1js.jpg

Edited by ultimo the great

• Paid Members
You mean this is the big boys belt and there's a toddler one for the little dudes?

Something like that. Check the Belt Thread in Gold - I remember there being a picture of a few of the Big Gold, Spinner and ECW Silver, arranged in order of size.

Gargano and Kendrick about to lock up. Is it me or is that a really stylish looking ring?

549262_471852089535661_675321095_n.jpg

Yep. But I've always maintained if there's one thing DG do particularly well, it's style. A very swish and well-designed promotion - not surprising, seeing as they're aimed mainly at the young ladies in Japan.

EDIT: I know that's the USA branch, but they seem to have carried the aesthetic over.

Edited by Carbomb

Funny thing about the mugshot collage is... vast majority are still alive. Also, I remember somebody somewhere grouped all of Scott Hall's together once, that was an interesting one.

All of the Virgil photos / videos that surfaced this morning with the subway story deserved it's own thread.