The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Should be noted, its a rough area. Its an area so rough you can have WWF Wallpaper in your living room and nobody will bat an eyelid, so if I was caught taking a picture I more than likely will be posting it via hospital. As a backup I just googled maped it and he's got his blinds closes :(

Thing is, I'm slagging this bloke off and in reality I'm super jealous. I wish I lived on the edge like this. The fucking Ugandan Headhunter on my wall for all to see.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Oh god, I remember that wallpaper.  They even sold it in B&Q.  I never had it, but came dangerously close to doing so.  We were picking out new paper and my mother was like "What about this one?  It's got that WF wrestling you like on it".  Even with it being 1992, 10 years old and being WWF mad, eating the Superstar Snacks, getting the toys and even getting my mum to make me a WWF wrestling ring cake for my birthday, I knew not to let them put that stuff up on my bedroom walls.

As it happens, LOD merch was the first pieces of WWF merch I ever owned.  Well, I say "WWF merch" - the official Hasbro action figures definitely were; the dodgy-looking t-shirt bought from a shop on Scarborough seafront (you know, the type that was selling "Big Red Cain" stuff by the end of the decade) probably less so...

• Paid Members

I got a black t-shirt with the outline of a WWF belt on it, but instead of the artwork of the WWF winged eagle title, it just had wrestlers names in it. Looked so shite, but it was wrestling and I had to have it. Whoever designed it just filled it with loads of names, with different colours. Looked more like a t-shirt paying tribute to Going For Gold rather than the World Wrestling Federation. Going to Blackpool in 1992 was like knock off WWF heaven.

Should be noted, its a rough area. Its an area so rough you can have WWF Wallpaper in your living room and nobody will bat an eyelid, so if I was caught taking a picture I more than likely will be posting it via hospital. As a backup I just googled maped it and he's got his blinds closes :(

Thing is, I'm slagging this bloke off and in reality I'm super jealous. I wish I lived on the edge like this. The fucking Ugandan Headhunter on my wall for all to see.

Take the tampax out of your vagina and go knock on his door and ask to see it.

I got a roddy piper shirt bought for me and hated it as wasn't one I seen him wearing on tv so thought was fake. Until years later I seen It was the won he wore when he win the IC belt and had the vest under it. What everyone wants did actually sell a real shirt

• Paid Members

I have a few rolls of that wallpaper at my folks house, unless it's been binned.

Why do you have it? How long have you had it? Did you ever have it on your wall?

Basically answer any questions regarding the wallpaper that you imagine one might have. You cant just throw out a line like that and not expect a million questions. You should be selling it on ebay.

I have a few rolls of that wallpaper at my folks house, unless it's been binned.

Why do you have it? How long have you had it? Did you ever have it on your wall?

Basically answer any questions regarding the wallpaper that you imagine one might have. You cant just throw out a line like that and not expect a million questions. You should be selling it on ebay.

Ian's post loosely translated-

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg?w=496