The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

That's a dreadful joke, the last picture barely worked (at the least you should have posted 8 of her to make the wordplay work), at least explain it.

Yes, jokes always work best when they're explained.

Note: I actually hold the opposite opinion and intend to stress the point through sarcasm, a common comic device.

It's a Star Wars reference.

Well, that explains the first two pictures but I'm still stumped on the third one. I'm fairly sure they never had an ambulance driving wrestler called Kylo Ren.

BB8 I think, which is why someone said there should be 8 of them.

That's a dreadful joke, the last picture barely worked (at the least you should have posted 8 of her to make the wordplay work), at least explain it.

Yes, jokes always work best when they're explained.

Note: I actually hold the opposite opinion and intend to stress the point through sarcasm, a common comic device.

Thanks for clarifying, I was really confused for a moment. I meant explain that it's a joke, not lay it all out.

• Awards Moderator

Fucking hell, more Andre to this thread, STAT.

Your wish is my command.

tumblr_o7g5wni8RB1vufbgdo1_1280.jpg

To help the old beast lumber around the set, he was given an ATV for Princess Bride. Cary Elwes said it was the only one in England they could find!

• Awards Moderator

Well in Onyx, another superb pic too.

I've looked at thousands of Andre pics this week. He just doesn't take a bad picture. I think it's that slightly lazy expression, it comes across as effortlessly cool in a photo.