The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Lemon Juice hasn't wasted any time making friends on here!

Yep until Undefeated Steak chimed in and the rest of the resident sheep followed.

Just relax & move on. We're all friends here - welcome to the forum.

• Paid Members

Herbie, start a new thread please. This stuff is way to good to be put in a thread with Edgar posting pictures of Dusty Rhodes with no context. And it will probably create a decent little discussion. Especially the stuff about starting a promotion. That's a topic in itself.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Edgar, who's that big bloke standing next to Cilla Black?

Lemon Juice - Piss off.

Fuck you. You cock knocker.

May I enquire, what exactly is a "Cock Knocker"?

I have heard the term "Fart Knocker", which is a suggestion that someone enjoys being the giver of anal sex, but not "Cock Knocker". Is that the receiver?

Edgar, who's that big bloke standing next to Cilla Black?

Lemon Juice - Piss off.

Fuck you. You cock knocker.

May I enquire, what exactly is a "Cock Knocker"?

I have heard the term "Fart Knocker", which is a suggestion that someone enjoys being the giver of anal sex, but not "Cock Knocker". Is that the receiver?

One who is a complete idiot or retard. Someone excels at pissing the shit out of people. Some people may hear this when pking withNightmarerh. One may also here the words "Bunghole" "Motherfucker" or occasionally "Hippy Ranger"
You: "Dude did you see me just pwn the narb" He lost a fucking sara sword man!"

Other guy: "Holy shit man that was Nightmarerh you better log bro!"

Nightmarerh: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOTHER FUCKING COCKKNOCKER HIPPY RANGERS" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

by The Ending August 20, 2010

• Paid Members

Ken Patera vs One Man Gang was guaranteed to be 90% bearhug. I can actually see the whole match in my head. Actually, probably a front facelock from a grounded position, because they could have a rest after last nights match went over 8 minutes. The Gang probably left the ring and took a count out loss as well.

You'd think Bravo vs Patera and The Gang vs Hacksaw Duggan would have been better suited there.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay