The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Why is it a stupid tattoo? I don't think it looks neccesarily great but it's a date that means a lot to AJ, she worked very hard to win the Women's title in WWE and that right now is the Divas title, so she accomplished her goal.

Silly fucking cow,what a shit thing to commemorate.

It's still better than AJ Styles' shite tattoos, can you imagine him explaining that one to the grandkids? 'This one is where I heroically overcame the odds and beat Jeff Jarrett' 'Yeah nice one dickhead, go and have a kip will you? You're talking bollocks again'

Silly fucking cow,what a shit thing to commemorate.

It's still better than AJ Styles' shite tattoos, can you imagine him explaining that one to the grandkids? 'This one is where I heroically overcame the odds and beat Jeff Jarrett' 'Yeah nice one dickhead, go and have a kip will you? You're talking bollocks again'

I thought AJ Styles tattoos were of his childrens birthdays. Is that not the case?

Edited by alanchiz

154affd.jpg

This pic is superb and falls in line with Ian's assessment a while back that Bulldog always looks awkward in photos.

"Got some of the bastard shell in ma teeth now!

Where's that photo of him fiddling with his belt on a helicopter? Is that in this thread? Can't seem to track it down