The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

20r4tcl.jpg

ECW invade WWF at In Your House: Mind Games: The Sandman/ Paul Heyman/ Tommy Dreamer

2v8henc.jpg

Terry Funk and Taz

2ewp0yp.jpg

The Ladies of ECW: 1. i'm blanking 2. Beulah McGillicutty 3. Francine 4. Kimona Wanalaya 5. Blanking 2 6. Missy Hyatt

29ylfnn.jpg

Mr Aguila aka Essa Rios aka Papi Chulo

ke6cmu.jpg

The mainly latino end of WCW's Cruiserweight division. Hector Garza, Norman Smiley, Damien 666, Super Calo, Konnan, Blitzkreig?, Ciclope, Juventud Guerrera, Silverking and El Dandy down in front

2ns9smd.jpg

Melissa Anderson/Cheerleader Melissa/Alissa Flash/Raisha Saeed meets film star Lisa Ann

Edited by ultimo the great

2ewp0yp.jpg

The Ladies of ECW: 1. i'm blanking 2. Beulah McGillicutty 3. Francine 4. Kimona Wanalaya 5. Blanking 2 6. Missy Hyatt

1. She was with the Blue Meanie, but not for very long. Miss Rebecca or something? My only clear memory of her is doing the Marlena role when Meanie came out as Bluedust.

5. Lady Alexandra, who accompanied Damien Kane (& his various tag partners) to the ring.

29ylfnn.jpg

Mr Aguila aka Essa Rios aka Papi Chulo

That is a cool look. I remember WWF making a big deal out of the fact he was only 19 years old at WrestleMania 14. So now he's a 15+ year pro, seemingly in excellent shape, and still only in his mid-thirties I'd like to see how he's doing in the ring these days.

Essa's a mixed bag in the ring these days. When he's on form (which he probably was when that photo was taken as he has his hair gelled up and has made a bit of effort with his facepaint) he's probably going to put in a good performance but he's got his demons and doesn't seem to do well under pressure. He had a hair match recently where he showed up in a pretty bad way. He's not someone you can rely on really.

That is a cool look. I remember WWF making a big deal out of the fact he was only 19 years old at WrestleMania 14. So now he's a 15+ year pro, seemingly in excellent shape, and still only in his mid-thirties I'd like to see how he's doing in the ring these days.

By seemingly do you mean the airbrushed six pack.

2ewp0yp.jpg

1. She was with the Blue Meanie, but not for very long. Miss Rebecca or something? My only clear memory of her is doing the Marlena role when Meanie came out as Bluedust.

Miss Patricia. Absolute filthbag from all accounts.

2ewp0yp.jpg

Miss Patricia. Absolute filthbag from all accounts.

5. Lady Alexandra.

Was the valet for Bad Crew w/ manager Damien Kane.

Edit: Just saw Dopper's post.

Edited by Phil Jones