The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Love that. Never realised they'd laid out the crowd like a union jack. Let's have another PPV over here!

Edit: it's not a union jack, is it, quite. They should have though.

I rolled my eyes at the caption on wwe.com though "The event drew more than 80,000 passionate members of the WWE Universe." :/

Mind you, this pic confirms my suspicions as a kid. Basically, you don't see fuck all at the back.

032_SS_08291992_0158.jpg

I'm sure the view was better than that photo portrays. I went to the old wembley a couple of times in fairly shite seats and it wasn't that bad. Though I suppose it's different for football, I dunno.

I was sat that far from the ring and spent most of the night watching it the same way as the person immediately in front of the person who took that photo: through a pair of binoculars. :/

• Paid Members

Helllllooooo Laddddiiieeeess

"The big valbowski, has plenty of sausage to go around.... In fact, no i don't, keep ya fookin hands off me dinner"

What move is he involved in there? Neither man looks negatively affected. Slightly looking like he may may just be sat on his crotch.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Look at the state of him now. The body of Les Dennis.

1175112_453751084722259_38097309_n.jpg

thats pretty fucking grim considering he was only in TNA a couple of years back in pretty OK shape.

Also, what is that Korean (I think the letting is Korean) poster for, or is just some kind of fan art? as there are some TNA guys on there too

Edited by KingOfMetal