The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

what's the deal with Sabu's scars? im a big fan of the guy, back in the day the whole look, with the scars is one of the things that drew me to him, but ive read a few things recently that hint that his scars weren't obtained through wrestling matches, but they got there by other means, like he cut himself or something (and i don't mean blading in a match)? can anyone fill me in?

what's the deal with Sabu's scars? im a big fan of the guy, back in the day the whole look, with the scars is one of the things that drew me to him, but ive read a few things recently that hint that his scars weren't obtained through wrestling matches, but they got there by other means, like he cut himself or something (and i don't mean blading in a match)? can anyone fill me in?

Most of his scars on his body were obtained through wrestling in death/hardcore matches. People forget he was around before ECW and was doing crazy shit then.

The sheer amount of tables the guys been through will have put plenty of scars on his upper body.

• Paid Members

If you follow him on Twatter, you've seen this already. But I still love it. After the match, FINALLY champion again.

BBtwUzLCAAAjQJ8.jpg

Although should point out he's missed the comfy chairs.