Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else on the forum, but this past week marked twenty years since Andre The Giant passed away. There are far too many fantastic pictures in that gallery for me to post here, be sure to check it out for yourself. I never knew he was on Letterman. Quick youtube search found it No revelations, but he comes across well as always. Interesting that even back then they were talking about his 100+ beers in one sitting story. I hope its the biggest rib ever and he was actually teetotal all along.
Paid Members Statto Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 Debra McMichael: still looking mighty fine in my book. Roll Tide, Debra.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else on the forum, but this past week marked twenty years since Andre The Giant passed away. There are far too many fantastic pictures in that gallery for me to post here, be sure to check it out for yourself. I never knew he was on Letterman. Quick youtube search found it No revelations, but he comes across well as always. Interesting that even back then they were talking about his 100+ beers in one sitting story. I hope its the biggest rib ever and he was actually teetotal all along. Why? That would be well disappointing. Andre stories are the best, I'd be devastated if none of them had any truth to them. That man better have shit in bathtubs.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else on the forum, but this past week marked twenty years since Andre The Giant passed away. There are far too many fantastic pictures in that gallery for me to post here, be sure to check it out for yourself. I never knew he was on Letterman. Quick youtube search found it No revelations, but he comes across well as always. Interesting that even back then they were talking about his 100+ beers in one sitting story. I hope its the biggest rib ever and he was actually teetotal all along. Why? That would be well disappointing. Andre stories are the best, I'd be devastated if none of them had any truth to them. That man better have shit in bathtubs. I just hate that the story becomes more and more exaggerated and he's not here to confirm anything. On Letterman he says he drank 117 beers, next to that video there's a link to the legends roundtable which claims 156 beers! His biography channel doc was a different number too. Obviously wrestling is the last place you should check for accuracy, you're lucky if someone tells the truth about their height. I should say I do believe he shit in a LOT of bathtubs.
TheShowOff Posted February 3, 2013 Posted February 3, 2013 Debra is the anti Sunny in many ways then.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 If I drink more than seven beers I stop remembering how many beers I've had. The actual number in the story isn't important whatsoever.
Paid Members Benno Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 Swear I saw the original in this thread, can't find it now though. Anyway -
Richie Freebird Posted February 3, 2013 Posted February 3, 2013 The singer from OTT rockers GWAR shows up on a show with Mad Man Pondo. I don't know the story behind it, but I found it marginally interesting.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 Oderus Urungus beat Tracey Smothers on an IWA show in 2009 I believe.
Richie Freebird Posted February 3, 2013 Posted February 3, 2013 Oderus Urungus beat Tracey Smothers on an IWA show in 2009 I believe. Yeah, that was at "Pondo's birthday bash" for IWA East Coast, I think. They held the show outdoors in some kind of amphitheater looking place which looked really cool. Most of the matches sucked though, if memory serves. I have it on DVD somewhere. In other photos, Lenn Oddy has some cool ass face paint.
Richie Freebird Posted February 3, 2013 Posted February 3, 2013 How recent is that one of Terri? She's looking mighty fine there, and a lot nicer than on those photos she posted a while ago with blood all over her face apaprently caused by New Jack. Edit - And to commemorate what would have been Kerry's 53rd birthday today...
Paid Members Fox Piss Posted February 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2013 Blood and Terri bring some bad images to my head courtesy of New Jacks shoot.
Richie Freebird Posted February 3, 2013 Posted February 3, 2013 Blood and Terri bring some bad images to my head courtesy of New Jacks shoot. Her and Sunny in the mid 90's were possibly the two most attractive women this sport has churned out. Look at them now!...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.