Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted
How recent is that one of Terri? She's looking mighty fine there, and a lot nicer than on those photos she posted a while ago with blood all over her face apaprently caused by New Jack.

 

The Terri/Snuka photo was taken about 4 or 5 years ago.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
How recent is that one of Terri? She's looking mighty fine there, and a lot nicer than on those photos she posted a while ago with blood all over her face apaprently caused by New Jack.

 

Edit -

 

And to commemorate what would have been Kerry's 53rd birthday today...

 

5507_602552129762234_662445193_n.jpg

 

Ah - the good old days! The very first WWF magazine I owned!

Posted

563134_334613103306344_365947089_n.jpg

 

According to a caption I read for this photo, the one on the right is Beefcake. If it is him, I'd never have guessed. He looks too small to be ol' Beefy, there.

 

Or is this the time when Leslie was playing Hogan's brother?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Could've swore that was PS Hayes until I read Richie's comment, there's a picture of Beefcake with Hogan looking absolute huge on Hogans twitter which wont let me put up, never remember Brutus being that big, here it is.

 

His face looks like John Candy

 

edit: Cheers Tommy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...