UKFF Member Hate

neil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stormy Weathers - what a desperate, attention seeking cunt you are.You look like you desperately need a wash, and you spend your time on here writing bullshit opinions to try and rile people up, and sadly it works on some people. It's quite embarassing really.At least I hope that's what it is, because if your 'opinions' are actually what you truly feel, then you're an even bigger cock.With all that bollocks about you being an old member, I almost wish you had been rather than what you've turned out to be.

• Moderators

When's Argumental finishing Super Cena? You're one of the most boring cunts ever to post, and only your dullness is superseded by your blatant want to be seen as an intelligent and positively contributory member of the the board. Will never happen as everyone knows you are thick and boring.

Its a Little harsh really i always drink a pint usually a ale or porter with my breakfast at wetherspoons when i occasionally go there, its nice and why stop when its 9am in the morning theres loads of people doing it when im in there with my mates ? i see it being a perfect drink to have with it. Ive personally met Richie at the last FCP Project Mayhem 2011 and i admit he was drunk and vanished half way through the night but hes such a good laugh, he shouldnt be getting hate :)

Ive personally met Richie at the last FCP Project Mayhem 2011 and i admit he was drunk and vanished half way through the night but hes such a good laugh, he shouldnt be getting hate :)

Thanks man. Most of the people on here who have actually met me have seemed to like me enough, despite my unorthodox sobriety levels. Even people who had less than stellar opinions of me before meeting me have come away from it thinking I

• Paid Members

Would it be ill of me to suggest that a few of you should get a grip of yourselves?

finbarr.jpg

there's always an Ian reply faster than he can sell a Black and Decker.

Funny story in there actually.I sold Ian a Makita cordless power drill and 6 months later received the very same drill back from Gladstone as a Christmas present, minus the power pack.

• Paid Members

He obviously has me mistaken for someone else, because A Sceenuper CenUp sent me a lovely PM a few months back.

I know I can give you shit on here sometimes but I respect a lot of your posts, and your blatant love of wrestling. Even if we rarely agree on certain aspects. I love you secretly, brother!

ww_iloveyou.jpg

Archived