UKFF Member Hate

neil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is there anyone on the forum who posts more inane drivel than hitman numbers?

Some of his responses in On-Topic put me to sleep, but he's even worse in the football thread and I dread it whenever a significant Liverpool story comes up because he just HAS to stick his two pence-worth in and pollute the Prem thread. And second of all would it kill him to actually apply some decent grammar once in a while? Plus in each post he seems to keep changing his mind about whether or not to add some capital letters.

And your avatar is quite clearly unsafe for work. Get it removed. And stop putting people to sleep! At least Pat draws a bit of ire. Numbers just white noises through every topic he posts in. Oh, except for his latest entry at the time of writing to lets us know the news about Ashley Cole's latest fine. Well done, allow me to give you a fucking medal. If he isn't white noising he's a sodding news feed.

On the subject of the football threads there are too many white noise warriors in them, especially the miscellaneous thread. As an open plea to said white noisers, if you haven't got something worthwhile to post then just do me a favour and just don't fucking bother. There's some brilliant football discussion to be found on these here boards, but too many hitmannumber types ruin it with their pollution and make it an absolute chore to trawl through. Either shape up or shit off.\

Edit- P.s, Happy Birthday Hitmannumbers! I feel a cunt now.

• Paid Members

Don't. Just reporting news without offering an opinion is the same kind of shit that TildeGuy did and hitmannumbers is just as bad. At least iamtheman is a lot better these days, I'll give him that.

Don't. Just reporting news without offering an opinion is the same kind of shit that TildeGuy did and hitmannumbers is just as bad.

I don't think that's fair, hitmannumbers is far worse as he is possibly the most blinkered fan of any club on here. What also makes him worse is that he is a glory supporter. Still, at least he can sing, here he is with his band.

• Paid Members

:laugh:

You're probably right about him, though. For a long time Metal On Metal, who has improved a huge amount and calmed right down in the last year or so, would have sat on top of that pile but hitmannumbers is the clear winner now in that category. His Suarez breakdown on Twitter a few months ago was absolutely hilarious. You could practically hear the veins in his head bulging.

• Paid Members
Dear Flash,

Can you either fuck off or stop being such a massive spastic all the fucking time?

Many Thanks

Tommy.

Just for the hard of thinking, that means you Flash, I'll repeat myself.

Flash, will you please stop being such a cock all the time?

I'm begging you, you total benny.

• Paid Members

Richie Freebird is a tragic man. If I ever found myself drinking pints at 8am and getting kicked out of every wrestling show I attend for being a drunken arse hole, I'd shoot myself in the face.

Archived