UKFF Member Hate

neil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
June's been banned hasnt he?

Pat is still the king of fucking inane questions.

This is something that could so easily be looked up if he could be bothered, and is an utterly redundant question anyway, as it responds to a couple posts taking the piss out of flamingjune's status as a music expert.

It couldn't scream being the internet equivalent of talking just to hear his own stupid boring voice any more if he tried.

Well seen as it's in it to win it, and I'm now in it. I nominate Chest Rockwell

After a brief respite of his continual trolling of me, which is now beyond tedium. I think I must not have been nominated in September's thread because he had someone else to chase after or something. :rolleyes:

He continues to stink up the board with posts that put him on the same level as he accuses me of being These include recent classics such as :-

This

This

This- could easily be found if he looked for it or something :sleeping: :sleeping:

and

This

Are clearly really insightful and add so much to the on going discussions. Except they don't and to quote Chest back at himself

It couldn't scream being the internet equivalent of talking just to hear his own stupid boring voice any more if he tried.

Chest is a poster living off past glories, some may say that he is still great, sound lad or whatever, but his posts are generally white noise, smileys, or to pour scorn on people, without doing a whole lot else. It is dull, inane and predictable.

What went wrong, Chest? What went wrong?

• Paid Members

Christ Pat, if you're going to give it back to Chest at least make sure you have some decent ammo. All of those posts seem fine, in fact one of them was a response to somebodies question, one was a recommendation of a game, another was showing his appreciation for the previous post (god forbid anyone should do anything like that) and that other was a harmless quick response to a thread question which was actually quite funny.

Christ Pat, if you're going to give it back to Chest at least make sure you have some decent ammo. All of those posts seem fine, in fact one of them was a response to somebodies question, one was a recommendation of a game, another was showing his appreciation for the previous post (god forbid anyone should do anything like that) and that other was a harmless quick response to a thread question which was actually quite funny.

I did it all in the first hate thread, and the same people said the same things then. It's all a bit deja vu to be honest.

• Paid Members
Steve 'Big' Jobs - you are definitely not a "sick" poster.

What did I do now?

Acted a general turd. I particularly found your complaining about people using the general comments thread to pass on congratulations and commiserations to people to be especially stupid and ill-timed, particularly when you backed that up with a piss-poor piece of piss-taking of such posts in one of those crap threads Kendal posted.

You had already set the ball rolling of being a current moron with your drivel about Australian films, which to your credit you did back out of. I'd like to think it's because you knew you were talking shite but I suspect you actually do turn down watching stuff based on where it's made. You've got some nerve lying about chasing people with fire extinguishers for their film taste, especially as "Watchmen is the best film ever" and now this.

Also, using "sick" in the positive. That should be enough in itself, really.

You go through patches of being tolerable, and I don't even mean that in the Mark Lamarr way. And then you go through patches of being an absolute Brenton (cheers, Butch), like now.

I'll probably feel bad about this later because you're far from the person I hate most on this forum but it's pissing down and I need to go to the bookies, I got kneed in the bollocks by my son this morning two minutes after one of my daughters stood on them, I still haven't finished this fucking copywriting, and the bacon I wanted to cook last night was off. You're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But still a git.

• Paid Members

At least it doesn't seem too personal Gladders, I'm glad it was more of a "Gladstone being grumpy slight bitch" than a full on attack

You can't fault me for liking Watchmen, you know I love that shit, it's like an addiction (or disability)

How do you spend so much time on this forum if you have (at least) 3 kids? That's crazy.

Also your ability to remember old small details about various posters on this forum is Rainman-esque and astounds me constantly.

I particularly found your complaining about people using the general comments thread to pass on congratulations and commiserations to people to be especially stupid

I do still stand by this.

I think you just hate me because you're jealous I'm from London. (joke)

• Paid Members
Re-reading some of that thread off your link I had forgotten about Pat's promise to copy neil in for legal reasons in his PM discussion with TripleA. :laugh:

I still don't understand that either, as the PM he sent me was all misinformed, often made-up, assumptive bollocks. Not to mention stupidly unecessary in the first place. What a bloody tantrum.

• Paid Members
Re-reading some of that thread off your link I had forgotten about Pat's promise to copy neil in for legal reasons in his PM discussion with TripleA. :laugh:

I still don't get what all the llamas are about.

Oh, I just saw "jitler" again from Butch :laugh:

Archived