UKFF Member Hate

neil

• Awards Moderator
Well seen as it's in it to win it, and I'm now in it

Oh, Christ. You're one of them.

Chest is a poster living off past glories, some may say that he is still great, sound lad or whatever, but his posts are generally white noise, smileys, or to pour scorn on people, without doing a whole lot else. It is dull, inane and predictable.

You described yourself there. You might as well be typing with a Flymo for all the sense you make.

I'll go and make a cuppa whilst you scuttle off to find some pointless links to respond with. One per line, of course, to make the visual size of your post as long as possible. I think Fred Durst put it best when it comes to reading your points. Keep scrollin', scrollin', scrollin'.

And as for this:

So, I'm in a bit of a quandry. Clearly on a roll at the moment and have entered tart mode. Basically, there are several women whom are interested in me and I'm interested in them to varying degrees. So how do I make a decision as to which one to actually go with? Ive never actually been in a position where more than one lass is interested, let alone 5 or 6 at the same. I reckon they must be cracked tbh.

Erm, Help

Jesus. So you've gone from having a cry-wank every night over your barmaid to being the Lothario of Lancashire? This post stinks of 'a load of birds are leading me on and before I go in to another depression when they all let me down for Gary who owns the chippy, I'll have a bit of a brag'. Painfully embarrassing to read.

If you can't decide, though, get them to all read your posts on here. Whoever gives up first is the one with the brain.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Haha I didn't know Frankie had a mean streak. Lothario of Lancashire (LoL) made me laugh. As did the Fred Durst line.

I can't say I've interacted with or read enough of Pat's posts to have a strong opinion one way or the other but I think Frankie comes across as one of the soundest people on here by far so for him to post in here Pat must be a filthy wrong 'un. I'm on Team Crisp.

• Paid Members
Does Pat still start and contribute to every thread started about a someone who's just died? Otherwise known as one of his dreaded R.i.p threads.

He's improved a bit from the dark days of 2010 when he couldn't get to his PC fast enough to start a DEATH THREAD.

patdfb.jpg

Pat, out of interest, were you actively trying to get the suspension sewn up? Like, for a laugh?

Basically, I thought as soon as was nominated would probably be up for suspension, so like a moth to a flame would do something ill advised, misjudged and comeback and bite me back on the arse. Turns out everyone has to be good at something?

I know full well I'm not everyone's cup of tea and am never going to be the poster who makes a cracking one liner or a lengthy post that people put in the Post of the Year thread. People will hate me, it happens.

I've started a new placement today and am working 13-15 hour days, so wasn't going to be posting all that much (and there was much rejoicing by the UKFF) going forward, unless I some how adopt a 37 hour day. It's not like I make amazing amounts of posts these days either.

So I guess will get what's coming to us, whatever that is?

PS The Triple A thing was for parity, not anything else iirc, what with other mods being around sporadically, was just to copy in someone else to make sure didn't get too heated or whatever. Mind you it was July is October now so may have got that wrong as well. Im sure as usual will be corrected.

• Awards Moderator
I've probably been harsh on the lad, to be honest. But I've had a twat of a few weeks which culminated in the twattiest of days yesterday so that's why I've no doubt gone over the top there.

I'll turn face again tomorrow.

Be swift, Mr Crisp, get your Twatlist nominations written up while you're still in a bad mood! Redknapp's currently out of the running and Burley might not make it in either!

• Paid Members

Does Pat still start and contribute to every thread started about a someone who's just died? Otherwise known as one of his dreaded R.i.p threads.

He's improved a bit from the dark days of 2010 when he couldn't get to his PC fast enough to start a DEATH THREAD.patdfb.jpg
Pat is my Meltzer of death. I don't believe it until he's posted it.

Archived