UKFF Member Hate

neil

• Moderators

READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the safety of your account

This thread will allow you to vent your spleen about how much you hate a certain poster. Please try to be moderately funny when doing so. If someone calls you a shithead in here, then you can insult them back in here.

Here are the rules:

1. Any talk that spreads outside of this thread would result in a lengthy suspension. That means any talk, any references, any subtle hints, any goading to enter the thread, any PM's about it, anything and everything must stay in the thread.

2. Read the above again. Any troll posts outside of this thread will be more harshly dealt with than usual.

3. Any shit talking of mods will result in a ban. This is because we're oversensitive and have small willies.

4. The only exception to the above is if a tiny willy mod comes in here and insults you.

5. Anyone who posts in this thread will automatically be entered in the monthly UKFF Rumble. At the end of the month those posters will be put in a poll to be voted on to get suspended for two weeks.

6. If you think you are in I, Robot and have found some logic flaw in these rules don't think that your brilliant mind will avoid punishment.

Next rumble at the end of the month.

BEGIN

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Following on from this mentalist's thread:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=131428

I just got this PM from said mentalist:-

Oh and just for laughs, here's one from the same year worn by the outfield players (NOT PLAYER WORN & BOBBLES AND PULLS) ...

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/pre...y-shirt-xl.html

Oh yeah and by the way it's

The significance of the game shouldn't really matter if it's not an actual match worn shirt anyway.

That being said though, I did sell the old reversible United shirt from 01-02 on eBay for about 70 quid about a year ago, complete with Veron 4 on the back of the white side of the shirt.

• Paid Members

That's brilliant, twice now I've missed a couple of belters because I don't visit the Classified thread at all. This guy is a proper looney. I have Arsenal shirts from the same seasons in which they won proper trophies (not a season where they climbed out of the division they shouldn't have been in the first place given their club size), and they wouldn't be worth shit either.

• Paid Members

He doesn't like me either. Apparently he has the right to sell anything he likes here, countering a point I hadn't even made. I didn't think it was worth getting into that not being literally true anyway - I don't think he'd get the nuance and I much prefer life without PMs.

• Paid Members

Fuck it, I'm going to start a ruckus in one of these for the first time. One poster that consistently fucks me off by starting needless threads and despite having his threads constantly shot down and in some cases closed, he continues to do it like a dribbling idiot. You've all surely guessed that I'm talking about flash.

The man who this year alone has started such vital threads as:

TEW 2010 help needed (use the tew thread)

Apple apps- any good ones (use one of the many threads already started)

Android apps- any recommendations (see above)

Results of some AJPW show (minor news)

A thread devoted to a recent pic of Dyno (how the fuck did this get to two pages)

And his latest gem, a thread containing a pic of Scott Norton back wrestling in Japan (really?)

He also posts in the UK events, mostly threads about Falling Star Wrestling. Incredibly in thread titles he has managed to spell 'Falling' in three different ways this year. I'm hoping by mentioning him in here he may FINALLY think before he starts a new fucking thread about anything.

• Paid Members

Do you remember what his sig used to be like, PunkStep?

"norfolk's number one Chikara member.

come with me to my clockwork house of fun. quote the raven nevermore.

here are all the shit matches I've refereed:-

(big list of shit matches)

Flash! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! saviour of the universe"

I wonder if he's a naturist because I genuinely have trouble believing he can put his own pants on in the morning.

I remember he went through a phase last year where he was starting loads of shit threads and every one of them was in the wrong forum and when I complained about it he said "fucks sake what now?" like he genuinely had no idea what he was doing wrong.

He's a total pillock.

• Paid Members

Christ, I forgot he used to list all the matches he reffed. What an utter weapon. You know his threads are worthless when almost none of them become 'hot' threads. If the thread don't turn red, it should've stayed in bed.

• Paid Members

I remember once stumbling into a thread where he was having an argument. With wwffan2.

It reminded me of that tagline from Aliens vs Predator - whoever wins, we lose.

• Moderators
June's been banned hasnt he?

Pat is still the king of fucking inane questions.

This is something that could so easily be looked up if he could be bothered, and is an utterly redundant question anyway, as it responds to a couple posts taking the piss out of flamingjune's status as a music expert.

It couldn't scream being the internet equivalent of talking just to hear his own stupid boring voice any more if he tried.

Archived