Manchester City 1999 Play Off Final Goal Keeper Shirt

.WWE ADDiCT.

THIS IS A MANCHESTER CITY 1999 PLAY OFF FINAL KAPPA GOAL KEEPERS SHIRT.

EXCELLENT REPLICA SHIRT - SAME ONE AS WORN BY NICKY WEAVER WHEN WINNING THE PLAY OFF FINAL IN DRAMATIC STYLE, WITH THE EXTRA TIME GOALS AND THEN PENALTIES.

THIS IS AN ADULT SIZE SMALL 36/38 INCH CHEST.

THIS IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NO PULLS OR BOBBLES & ONLY A COUPLE OF TINY SPECKLES/MARKS - CAN'T EVEN NOTICE. AMAZING FOR A SHIRT THIS OLD. IT IS NOT MATCH WORN CAN I ADD, JUST REPLICA.

YOU DON'T SEE THESE COME AROUND OFTEN. OFFERS WELCOME FIRST, JUST PM...

2d0jnfd.jpg

2egdxt1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
You obviously don't know a lot about retro shirts and their worth. No City weren't champions in 99 but the shirt is from a historic moment and has barely been worn. What you're saying is that it needs to be a shirt from the year City were champions to be worth anything which would be last season.

Point me to the bit where I said that. Or anything even remotely like that.

• Paid Members
Point me to the bit where I said that. Or anything even remotely like that.

Ha. Quite.

If it's so valuable a commodity then why are you attempting to sell it in a wrestling forum, where the buyers aren't likely to have any idea of its prospective worth?

Somewhere I've got a Leicester City prototype luminous-yellow goalkeeper's shirt from that same period. If only I'd known I'm sitting on a fortune and bothered to remember where I'd stored it ...

the shirt is from a historic moment

No its not, its a replica shirt that has nothing to do with any moment involved with City. If it was worn by a player then your point is valid but its not, its just a 13 year old football shirt youre trying to flog for

Archived