UKFF Member Hate

neil

• Paid Members

Richie Freebird is a tragic man. If I ever found myself drinking pints at 8am and getting kicked out of every wrestling show I attend for being a drunken arse hole, I'd shoot myself in the face.

How about opting for a glass in true burn-out cunt style?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richie Freebird is a tragic man. If I ever found myself drinking pints at 8am and getting kicked out of every wrestling show I attend for being a drunken arse hole, I'd shoot myself in the face.

Richie sure hasn't been kicked out of every wrestling show, I met him at Future Shock Wrestling where he was a bit drunk but he did not make an arse out of himself nor get kicked out. He was like a kid at Christmas during the Davey Richards/Jack Gallagher match and showed continued enthusiasm through-out the duration he was there.I hope you feel great about yourself in thinking you're any better than Richie. One thing is for sure I'd rather chat to Richie than put up with your sneering, vindictive and odious tripe. Go back to your non-feud with Pat and keep your shit comments to yourself.

• Paid Members

I'm not saying I hate the guy. Just nearly every post he makes has me cringing. "I thought it was 9am" as an excuse for drinking at 8am is a pretty pointless one too, who drinks pints at 9am?

• Moderators

I hate Richie, but that's only because he's diametrically opposed to me in every way. In the past he's moaned about liberal thought, which got my ire.Snitsky's Spack Spackne is a spacking spack though. And a massive sexist, and he's too thick to realise how he's really sexist and misogynistic.

Would it be ill of me to suggest that a few of you should get a grip of yourselves? You're still against a poster who signed up at the age of seventeen a couple of years back and failed to be too serious. It doesn't matter what time I post on here; there's always an Ian reply faster than he can sell a Black and Decker.

Archived