Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
It is almost becoming cliche to praise SCGR but it's just another reason for me.

I wouldn't worry about that. It's really embarrasing at times how whenever loads of people heap praise upon something, it's a "bandwagon." Usually it actually means that the something is just really good or resonates.

And yes, the timeline series is amazing for casting new light, for those of us without the benefit of having access to all the old Observers, on a time when lots of we fans in our late 20s-mid 30s look back upon fondest. Pre-Attitude, in that sweet spot where WCW hadn't cocked the nWo deal up and the WWF still had Bret/Shawn/Taker on top and Steve Austin on a meteoric rise, is definitely the time I found the wrestling most intriguing and had no idea what was happening show to show. The SCG lads are basically opening up a Pandora's Box of "shit, I never knew that" jewels and making me as interested in the wrestling taking place in 1997 as I was living through it.

This will be the last I say about it, I am sorry for what I done, I don't think the same as I used to, I am a different person now thanks to the course I had to go on, no women are in danger of me or else I would of re-offended by now, my risk level is medium to low and should be low in the next month or so according to my offender manager, I will be off the register in 5 years time, I have no entitlement, what do you want me to do, beg or something, part of rehabilitation is forgiving yourself and making sure you don't make the same mistakes, my victim became my friend and forgave me, we were friends but we just drifted apart due to me moving away from where I lived, I still say hello to her from time to time if I see her.

When it comes to not getting signals, the women all said I wasn't malicious and that I didn't know I was doing wrong, I aint a nasty person.

I will never forgive myself for what I have done, I am also sorry for the people having this thread ruined but I wasn't the only one involved in ruining this thread, I will not be coming back as you lot couldn't make it any clearer how much you hate me and it has got to me a bit, so I wont be on here anymore, sorry for any bad feelings I have caused. cya.

MUFC1984, You sound like someone that should be on a Louie Theroux documentary. Your willingness to be so open about some clearly disgusting crimes on a wrestling forum is staggering.

I don't think you should be on here tbh. There are probably hundreds of other forums where you would be a true unknown, I would say, go there.

That's it. I would also check out iTunes mate, that is where I usually listen to it.

I am eventually going to burn some onto disc so I have them for the hour+ long car rides to work. It's pretty much the only podcast in general listen to now, outside of the odd AoW or Austin ones.

Edited by Powerful_Fox

• Paid Members

That would be class actually.

Dicky - can you sort me out with a link to the SCGR stuff you're on about.

Is there a similar one for Nitro? Just 2 episodes in to 97.

It's a Monday Night Wars series so it discusses both. It's really well worth listening to.

It's also not just '97:

Ep 29: Jan-Jun 1996

Ep 39: Jul-Sep 1996

Ep 40: Oct-Dec 1996

Ep 45: Jan-Mar 1997

Ep 48: Apr-Jun 1997

Ep 56: Jul-Sep 1997

That is what is there so far, also make sure to check out the brilliant "Trial of..." series. Really good fun. The other episodes are all in a more topical round table format but are all great. I genuinely haven't been disappointed by one of them mate.

This will be the last I say about it, I am sorry for what I done, I don't think the same as I used to, I am a different person now thanks to the course I had to go on, no women are in danger of me or else I would of re-offended by now, my risk level is medium to low and should be low in the next month or so according to my offender manager, I will be off the register in 5 years time, I have no entitlement, what do you want me to do, beg or something, part of rehabilitation is forgiving yourself and making sure you don't make the same mistakes, my victim became my friend and forgave me, we were friends but we just drifted apart due to me moving away from where I lived, I still say hello to her from time to time if I see her.

When it comes to not getting signals, the women all said I wasn't malicious and that I didn't know I was j wrong, I aint a nasty person.

I will never forgive myself for what I have done, I am also sorry for the people having this thread ruined but I wasn't the only one involved in ruining this thread, I will not be coming back as you lot couldn't make it any clearer how much you hate me and it has got to me a bit, so I wont be on here anymore, sorry for any bad feelings I have caused. cya.

Sounds like you're making progress with it and you're facing up to knowing why you did wrong. I hope it all works out for you.