Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

A weird thing is that Boydy's sex offender stuff only got revealed here because he was asking for IP-changing software to get around a dating site blocking him for stalking someone. He now uses that same software to get around bans here.

It could be in the same vein is NXT in terms of size and production, broadcast on network, 2 or 3 stars could be interchangeable with the main NXT, and could move to the other NXT following a feud / 3 months.
It could prove a scouting ground for Euro talent and would be something more physically accessible to Euro fans.

I have no idea if it could work financially.

Probably not worth it. This year there will have been three WWE tours over here. Next year could well be the same, or maybe even four. Adding a full-time Euro roster would oversaturate and dilute the WWE product/brand/whatever over here. Plus with the Internet making stuff so readily available, the regular tours, and them having so many guys on the staff with links to the UK scene, they're probably not missing out on any decent European talent as it is.

Why would you admit to all that here? Surely it's not true. This guys a gimmick in my opinion. Still don't agree with mods asking him to write an essay though....that's also weird....issues also springs to mind. (Failed teaching career? Haha).

Anyway back on topic.....

Apparently it was John Lauranitis that suggested Lesnar do the shooting star press at WMXIX

- John Laurinaitis was the one who suggested Brock Lesnar do the Shooting Star Press in the match with Kurt Angle at WrestleMania 19, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Lesnar talked about the botched spot with Steve Austin on this week's WWE Network podcast but wouldn't name who suggested the move to him.

Lesnar said he did not want to do the move but someone talked him into it, saying it would be his WrestleMania moment. Apparently it's been said in other interviews that Jim Ross pushed it as a WrestleMania moment. Lesnar told Austin he wasn't being selfish, he was talked into it, and just didn't feel comfortable doing the move.

Gorilla Monsoon especially and Jesse Ventura used to always say Greg Valentine took at least 15 minutes to get going but I don't think he ever wrestled for 15 minutes in the WWF, especially on TV, what was the point, basically he's shit and loses to all the good wrestlers but if he ever manages to last 15 minutes he has a good chance of winning.

• Paid Members

I sexually assaulted 3 girls when I was 20 years old. they were aged 15,16 and 17, I say now that if I knew the girl was 15 I wouldn't of gone near her, anyway when I come out of prison I got recalled for my putting my head on this girl's chest even though I put it on her shoulder but can be the same as they are very close to each other, I am not condoning what I have done, none of you can make me feel worse then I did but it has been 10 years since my original offenses and 8 since the last offense, people can change.

"sexually assaulted" is a pretty broad term isnt it? What did you specifically do to each girl?

You only stopped when the third girl contacted police? Were they random girls or did you know them?

if I knew the girl was 15 I wouldn't of gone near her

But the other two being older deserved the sexual assualt? I dont really understand. Did you know what you were doing was sexual assault?

The truth will set you free.

Edited by Rob Lowe

• Paid Members

He'd done it previously in a dark match, and was told only to do it on super special occassions (because it was so impressive). And the next super special occassion would have been the following WrestleMania. And that was his last night in the company against Goldberg, so he wasn't putting the graft in that night. So realistically that probably would have still been a one off if he'd have done it that night.

I'd seen his Shooting Star in OVW, but only now seen a super crisp one he does on a dark match. On a related video, Angle is on Off The Record and says that was going to be the finish. It'd be odd to win at Mania with it and not use it again.

I didn't watch Mania 19 live. Next day at school, my mate asked if I could guess what happened and I took a stab at Brock hitting a Shooting Star (as I'd seen the OVW one). Couldn't believe I'd predicted it.

Hi Boydy.

I think it's good that you finally acknowledged that what you did was wrong, despite as recently as last year you saying that it was their word against yours, so that's why you pleaded guilty. However, you still have the sense of entitlement that led you to offending in the first place.

I seriously doubt your victim is your mate now, as you've already contradicted that by saying "we were actually mates for a short while". This shows to me that you just convinced yourself that she wasn't repulsed by you any more. The way you think "I want to post here so I should be able to" says to me that you still have the mentality of a sex offender, which you are. I'm not saying the two are the same, but it is all part of the offenders mindset. Consent is not important to you, just what you want is the important thing.

• Paid Members

I was rubbish at picking up signals from women when I was younger, I am a lot better now

What 'signal' was the lass giving you in the underpass?

What 'signal' was the lass giving you just sat on a park bench?

Why are you insistent on staying here, when no cunt likes you?

This behaviour is idiocy and insinuates that you clearly have problems, which if I'm honest, makes me scared for women in your area, as whatever it was the psychologists discovered clearly hasn't been helped.

Your behaviour is not normal, I think for your own sake you should maybe go talk to someone again ... double gen robocop ... just in case you force your hands upon any more women / girls.

I am currently re-watching through 1997 RAW's at the same time listening to the Squared Circle Gazette Radio podcast timeline. It's so interesting putting the pieces together as I wasn't able to do it before either a) It was 1997 and I didn't have a clue what was going on backstage or b) The backstage drama was discussed but the time in reference had long passed.

It is almost becoming cliche to praise SCGR but it's just another reason for me. Really good replay-ability in their stuff too as a few bits and pieces fall through the cracks first time around.

About to enter the HBK heel-turn phase soon, just won the tag belts with Austin... I fucking love this time. Sadly though it is making me acutely aware that I am preferring the storyline above actual wrestling. I am now trying to look back over years where this hasn't been the case.

Edited by Powerful_Fox