Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Stolen from Football365 mailbox. Found it amusing.

Chelsea – Hulk Hogan, big name in the business, but his reputation is in tatters.

I'm not having that. Chelsea were nowhere near being a big club until the late 90's when Ken Bates started splashing the cash on foreigers and Abramovich took it to another level.

• Paid Members

Stolen from Football365 mailbox. Found it amusing.

Chelsea – Hulk Hogan, big name in the business, but his reputation is in tatters.

I'm not having that. Chelsea were nowhere near being a big club until the late 90's when Ken Bates started splashing the cash on foreigers and Abramovich took it to another level.

Even in the first few years of Ken Bates reign they were struggling a bit. He bought them in 1982 and the club didn't get a stable position in the old First Division until 89/90.

So if you're using the wrestling name game, I'd say DDP. Took his time getting to the top.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Arsenal are Randy Orton. Hovering around the top, will never actually be number 1, but no matter how much we all want them to fuck off, they don't.

;)

• Paid Members

Leeds = Kane. Used to be a massive deal, but never truly will be again. No matter how you dress em up

Leeds are Ric Flair. Dirtiest players in the game in the 70s, finally won the big title in 1992, went mental in the early 2000s and haven't been relevant for years now.