Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I watched the 2006 Royal Rumble recently for the first time since it aired.  I almost threw up when Mysterio drew number 2 and acted like Eddie was fucking with him from beyond the grave.  

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members

Love the fashion of the wrestlers in Legends House. Most of them are wearing free shit they have been given over the years. Piper wearing a WWE All-stars promotional shirt, someone wore a hoodie with "Legends of WrestleMania" on it. Jimmy Hart is wearing Raw is War retro gear, Tony Atlas had a Triple H shirt from about 2007. The best one is Hillbilly Jim who is wear a WrestleMania XX shirt! WrestleMania XX! I'm all for free swag, but he's making that one last a bit isnt he? If this was anything other than professional wrestling, I'd have thought it was purely product placement, but this shit is so old and wrestlers are such cheap cunts, you know that's all they own.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

With UKFFers Grado (TheLostScot) and Tom Irvin (mid 00's poster Penis Suplex) making waves in the BritWres industry at the moment, I wonder which current or former UKFFer will be the next breakout star in the Pro Wrestling business (in the UK at least).

It could be one of you!

Didn't Penis Suplex get banned from here? What's he doing in Britwres?

• Moderators

I watched the 2006 Royal Rumble recently for the first time since it aired. I almost threw up when Mysterio drew number 2 and acted like Eddie was fucking with him from beyond the grave.

All of the dead Eddie coattail riding that happened by both Rey and Chavo was nauseating, and it went on for fucking months.

• Paid Members

This is odd, at the 1996 Slammy Awards The Undertaker gets an award for some shite, and he does this speech talking about the darkness and Diesel getting buried and all his spokey shite. Then at the end of his speech, he randomly comes out with “JLC, you are always on my mind", which is the initials of his wife at the time. This might possibly be the strangest example of breaking kayfabe ever. He just comes out with it completely out of context! And 1996 Undertaker was still supposedly a dead man who lived under the ring and shit. Weird.

Also, Vince raises Fred Blassie's arm in victory after his lifetime achievement thingy, and Vince is so eager to give props, he starts throwing his hand like Kobashi chops in the direction of Blassie. Vince is so awkward. I honestly cant imagine with Vince's coordination and general clumsiness that he could ever win a fight in his life. Its crazy to think he considers himself a real life hardcase, when he seems to struggle with anything that shouldnt involve sitting down.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

So WWE have realeased a brand new set of Merchandise for John Cena, T-Shirts, hat, the lot etc.

What's interesting is that it's being referred to as the 15xRange and features the phrase 15x on all of said merchandise.

15 times is of course how many times John Cena has won the  WWE and World Championships combined....surely as big a spoiler as any that Cena is losing at SummerSlam and won;t be winning the title any time soon? If Cena wins next Sunday then within a week his new merchandise is out of date!

Seems really really odd timing.

• Paid Members

With UKFFers Grado (TheLostScot) and Tom Irvin (mid 00's poster Penis Suplex) making waves in the BritWres industry at the moment, I wonder which current or former UKFFer will be the next breakout star in the Pro Wrestling business (in the UK at least).

It could be one of you!

Didn't Penis Suplex get banned from here? What's he doing in Britwres?

The bald one is Tom Irvin, formerly Penis Suplex.

• Paid Members

Is it just me that gets really annoyed when people including Hogan himself, pronouce Hulk Hogan as Hoke Hogan. Proper does my tits in.....brother

It's just one of those things. Every time Warrior's mentioned, there's usually a mention of Ho Kogan.