Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I've been on CEX today, looking at selling some DVD's. One of them was Mick Foley's Greatest Hits And Misses and the description of the DVD is suprisingly accurate...

foley_zpszhusim91.png

I can see that cult being ran by the Boogeyman!

• Paid Members

quick question...

why did the Bushwhackers walk like they did? For some reason the titantron came up on youtube so i watched it and it got into wondering about the walk. Given the shit they wore im assuming it was like an exaggerated military march, but if that's the case, what exactly were the Bushwhackers meant to be? mental soldiers?

bushwackers_display_image.jpg

• Paid Members

Their original gimmick was Hasbro figures that had come to life. Rick Moranis going to be brought in to shoot vignettes where he accidentally shot the figures with a ray gun and the Bushwackers appeared but he was too expensive so they canned it.

• Paid Members

quick question...

why did the Bushwhackers walk like they did? For some reason the titantron came up on youtube so i watched it and it got into wondering about the walk. Given the shit they wore im assuming it was like an exaggerated military march, but if that's the case, what exactly were the Bushwhackers meant to be? mental soldiers?

bushwackers_display_image.jpg

I always took it to be that they were a bunch of bushmen survivalists (in the wild, desert bush of...New Zealand, yeah) who'd gone mental from being in the sun too long.

• Paid Members

Their original gimmick was Hasbro figures that had come to life. Rick Moranis going to be brought in to shoot vignettes where he accidentally shot the figures with a ray gun and the Bushwackers appeared but he was too expensive so they canned it.

:blink:

:blink:

Go watch Honey I Shrunk The Kids, it'll make sense then

• Paid Members

Except the bushwhackers debuted in 1989 and the hasbros didnt come into play till a year later lol

Well done, you've spotted the flaw in the logic of just a fucking joke.

Also, 1988. lol.

• Paid Members

Fucking Michael Cole...

Just watching the episode of 99 Smackdown in which bulldog returns and later on X-pac tells Kane they can't be friends anymore... Cue Cole...

"Can you imagine... Losing your friend!!!"