Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

After recently watching the PWG event 11 and seeing Chris Hero vs Kyle O'Reily, i actually think Hero's weight gain could be worked as a positive.  With his beard, he just looks like a big tough guy who like to hurt people.  A change of gimmick and ring attire would help.  His ring style is hard-hitting and would only need a slight tweak.  On the indies, a gimmick change would be hard i guess, if he was still on NXT a 'mans man' Regal type gimmick or a lumberjack gimmick might work.

Ok, fapper mode time - Lesnar holds the belt until Mania. At the Rumble, Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins all start working together and become the final three remaining.

They all stand on the edge of the apron and jump off at the same time. GM/Vince/Steph or whoever analyse footage and can't determine winner so makes the title match at Wrestlemania a four way elimination.

Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins work together to get the pin on Lesnar at the beginning of the match. Then you have the three future stars of WWE in the main event of Wrestlemania all staring each other down having just pinned the man who had ended the streak.

Then war breaks out and you do whatever sequence you like in regards to who wins.

After recently watching the PWG event 11 and seeing Chris Hero vs Kyle O'Reily, i actually think Hero's weight gain could be worked as a positive.  With his beard, he just looks like a big tough guy who like to hurt people.  A change of gimmick and ring attire would help.  His ring style is hard-hitting and would only need a slight tweak.  On the indies, a gimmick change would be hard i guess, if he was still on NXT a 'mans man' Regal type gimmick or a lumberjack gimmick might work.

Maybe he could be a fat trucker.

I don't usually mind fat lads in wrestling, but Hero just looks like a hideous bloated version of his former self. It both depresses and disgusts me.

Imagine if the Steiners had stuck around in WCW for 1993 and got to work the Hollywood Blonds... :thumbsup:

On the subject, what was the deal with the Steiners' WWF run that year? Good debut and squashes, the best undercard match at WrestleMania, a couple of title wins, a killer steel cage match with Money Inc, a strong title defence at SummerSlam and a main event spot at Survivor Series.... and then, not a lot.

Of course, they had that terrific Coliseum Video match with the Harts, but surely they could have been useful the following year; a title rematch with the Quebecers at WrestleMania would have been good, for instance.

Is it fair to say Kamala was completely useless in every single aspect, but it all just came together and worked? The guy was woeful in the ring, chubby, didn't talk. But the gimmick just made all those things regardless and proved a success.

• Paid Members

Guy was supposed to be a savage beast. He wasn't there to have top quality matches. For a guy playing an uncontrolable beast, he did brilliantly.

ADDED:  He was capable of having great matches occasionaly though. I'm sure I saw one with him and Magnum T.A.. T.A won with the belly to belly.

Edited by bAzTNM#1